Hi from London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rod Corkin

Hi I'm Rod here in London, England. I'm a Beethoven and Handel superfan and have been involved with classical music forums on the net for 10 years.

NEB

That's a fair treck in every day isn't it. I used to live in Hendon - nice and handy for the west end, city etc. Do you get in to see much at RFH/QEH?

NEB

Romford isn't really in London any more - It's really the start of Essex proper. I used to teach music in a high school in Ilford one day a week. That was an experience if ever there were.

Rod Corkin

Romford isn't really in London any more - It's really the start of Essex proper. I used to teach music in a high school in Ilford one day a week. That was an experience if ever there were.

I know, as I said I live out of town a bit! Ilford is overrun by drug dealers and gangs of 'youths' running amok these days.

Rod Corkin

Welcome Rod Corkin from "swinging" London.

Best regards,
intet-at-tabe

London is a very dangerous scumbag place theses days, the riff raff of the world have accumulated here over the past 10 years, in addition to our own home-bred rabble. If you come here keep your eyes and ears open, and your bags tightly grasped in your hands, better still I recommend you don't come here at all unless it is strictly necessary.

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
The management style of this forum is not to my taste.

Adios.

Rod Corkin

That would be about the fastest entry - exit in history. I am a newbie here since January 1 2008. Perhaps a little patience from you, and you´ll find this site very calm, friendly, informative and funny. People here are highly talented musicians as well. But don´t take my word for it.

The "swinging" London was a phrase about London often used twenty years ago about jazz and a city of fun. I have heard that it is not anymore, but topics like this about politics is not to my standard, which incedently is why I chose this site.

Anyways.

Best regards,
intet-at-tabe

Rod Corkin

Rod Corkin

That would be about the fastest entry - exit in history. I am a newbie here since January 1 2008. Perhaps a little patience from you, and you´ll find this site very calm, friendly, informative and funny. People here are highly talented musicians as well. But don´t take my word for it.

The "swinging" London was a phrase about London often used twenty years ago about jazz and a city of fun. I have heard that it is not anymore, but topics like this about politics is not to my standard, which incedently is why I chose this site.

Anyways.

Best regards,
intet-at-tabe

I'm old enough to be aware of the meaning of 'swinging' London, but my Mojo has been crushed here, and indeed at this forum. I'm to be found at my site if anyone wishes any further communications.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome Rod, and I guess also good bye.

I'm sorry to see you are leaving but the forum rules which was violated causing the removal of one of your topics are not up for debate. It's take it or leave it and I see you decided to leave, though I hope you will reconsider after all.

Kind regards :)
Frederik

Note: I'm closing this thread now since you has apparently already left, but if you decide to return and would like to have it reopened, please contact me or one of the regulators.

Status
Not open for further replies.