Hi, here Isabel from Colombia(Belgium)

Isabel Restrepo

Hello, dear musicians. I just found this place. It was very pleasant to know that another musicians and singers are here to post interesting information and to share our projects.

I am from colombia, living in Antwerpen, Belgium. I am making step by step my new life in this country and I would love to make music again!

I am a singer and composer, looking for a band/project. It could be on internet or directly with the musicians.

Recently I recorded an experimental project named "Spiritual Ashes" in, Madrid, Spain. Which I would like to introduce to you. For more information, please look at my profile, you'll find the link.

It is a pleasure to meet you.;)

marval

Hello Isabel

Welcome to the foum, it is good to meet you too. This is a great place to discuss music and many other things Have a look round and feel free to join in.

Isabel Restrepo

Thanks Pista gyerek, calurosa bienvenida, espero hacer amistades enriquecedoras en este foro que se ver muy serio y profesional. Que alegria me da compartir con personas interesantes los temas que mas me apasionan, como es la musica y el arte. Me siento complacida, seguiremos en contacto. Chao.

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Hello Isabel,

Welcome to the forum. There's a lot of exeperienced musicians here so don't worry :). The forum covers the field of music and other arts. Have a good time and feel free to join right in.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Welcome aboard to MIMF, Isabel

We hope you will enjoy your time here.

wljmrbill

Hope you enjoy your visits here Isabel: I know I do. There are many talented musicians in all genere here for you to relate to/with. I will check out your link.