The story of Fat Boy, the horse ...

marval

Hi Stephen,

I agree, I don't see how you can jail a donkey for just taking something to eat.
31218.gif

Margaret

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
There are some incredibly enormous fat asses in Australia, actually, that's not true. But there are a load of fat arses, that's for sure!

greatcyber

People just need to exercise a little restraint. You can have anything...as long as it is in moderation. (and common sense)

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Aloha CT64,

As you well know not all items have such *characteristics* as champagne which will go flat and lose its bubbly fizz and as such require expeditious consumption. So, I fail to see your point, other than *joshing* with GC. :grin::grin::grin:

Cheers,

CD :):):)

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Well CT64, since you put it that way, well, then, yes - moderation will then have flown out the window.

greatcyber

Well, you could invite you neighbors over for a glass and then still be moderate. Or you could make champagne vinegar if you don't particularly care for your neighbors.

But when it comes to wine, is one bottle really more than moderation? Don't ask the French, Italians or any wine lovers for that fact.

Polish champage...yeah, that's the ticket! lol

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Yeah, especially when it comes with Polish chicks, ekhm... I mean chickens. Um, no. Actually, erpigjep48yt. Damn it, I must've drunk to much champagne. LOL