What is your favorite candy?

NEB

I'm a sucker for all things chocolate, only trouble is my midrift doesn't take too kindly to it...

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
How about diet chocolate made with splenda?
judy tooley

:nut: Eeuuuuuchhhhhh!! :nut: ... Thanks, but I'll pass ... :grin: ... The only "diet" thing I do is diet soda ... seems when the bad things are taken out, they are replace with even worse things, so 'diet' becomes 'bad' in lots of cases, not to mention that the taste quality drops to minus 25 ... :crazy:.

I'm a sucker for all things chocolate, only trouble is my midrift doesn't take too kindly to it...

Ahah ... another victim of the dunlop disease ... :rolleyes: ... :eek: ... ;)

NEB

Well that's a nice way of putting it. ATM. I'm on the new year's let's get the weight back down again drive so all this talk about cakes and sweets and Sugar! - as much as I'm doing right now - not eating them - just talking about them...

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Yuppers - I would like to drop 100 lbs ... just taking certain diabetes meds causes an instant weight gain of 30 to 40 lbs ... that and the year before being diagnosed with that I had quit smoking (cold turkey - no cravings since - will be 4 years in Nov.)

Back on topic:
When I could actually enjoy sweets, my all time favorite were Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Yummy, but ohhhh so bad for the midriff. :lol:

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi Krummhorn,

Five more posts and you're - VICE ADMIRAL - doggone it!!! Well done sir :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Cheers,

CD

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Corno Dolce
Hey, for me, it's just another number.
I post on this forum because I like the association with others in my field of musical expertise ... I also enjoy working with such wonderful people on the staff, and my boss here is the greatest!

But it is rather exciting ... :nut: ... :crazy

Muza

Wow, Krummhorn, now you are only 2 posts away!!! Now that is an occasion to celebrate with some reeses peanut butter cups! yoohoo

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Wow, Krummhorn, now you are only 2 posts away!!! Now that is an occasion to celebrate with some reeses peanut butter cups! yoohoo

yoohoo, big sweet chocolate-covered yey to that! :):):)

Thanks :tiphat: I've celebrated with a salad - it was scrumptious ... ;).
Tomorrow I will celebrate more after my organ & brass concert.

Since Krummhorn has become the new admiral, hershey hugs and kisses! judy tooley:clap:

Thanks, Judy ... :cheers:

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Hey Krummhorn,

Not that I want to be original but - Congratulations:trp:.
And since you shouldn't eat too much chocolate let me eat one on your behalf:grin:;)

marval

I have a box of chocolates, (all dark chocolate) on my table. I will also have one in celebration. A congratulatory chololate for Krummhorn. Unfortunately my husband is diabetic as well, so all the more for me.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hey Krummhorn,

Not that I want to be original but - Congratulations:trp:.
And since you shouldn't eat too much chocolate let me eat one on your behalf:grin:;)

Thanks, Mat ...
Hope it tasted great ... better you than me eating this sort of thing though.
Thanks for the congrats, too ... very much appreciated.

I have a box of chocolates, (all dark chocolate) on my table. I will also have one in celebration. A congratulatory chocolate for Krummhorn. Unfortunately my husband is diabetic as well, so all the more for me.

Ok, I can have one dark chocolate piece ... not going to even share it with your hubby - this one's all for me :cool:. Delicious ... Thanks!! :D

Fun stuff, this diabetes, huh? Every day a new adventure in medicine ... :lol: