a Warm hello fro me

martist

Let me shortly introduce my self.
My name is Martist. I am composer and pianist. I started to play the piano when I was 4 year old and my first composition was on my 13th age.
As a pianist I love to play the Beethoven sonatas, Concertos for piano and orchestra by Mozart; Beethoven; Rachmaninoff and Tchaikovsky and many others pieces. I am grateful to my piano teacher, who showed me the pure music and opened my soul, so that I can feel it.
I love to hear calm and peaceful music and as a composer I’m composing mostly music for relaxation and stress relief with rich piano presence. I love the nature and my music is inspired from it and from the true love. Of course I’m composing pop & rock songs, chill-out songs and others.
I look forward to find new friends here, which will share the same interests as mine, who like to talk about beautiful and calming music.
With love
Martist

teddy

Duckmeister
Welcome Martist
Trust you will make many new friends on this friendly site

reagards

teddy

wljmrbill

Welcome Martist. There are many talented musicians/composer on this site.I am sure you enjoy your time spent here.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Welcome aboard martist,

Please do make yourself feel very much at home amongst superfantabulous friends with open hearts and minds.

Cheers,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat: