An Elegant Grand Piano

rojo

(Ret)
:lol: Ok, but is the rest of you black like the piano? :grin:

You'll have to post us a photo...

C5Says

My eyes were tired and I actually read that as 'Elephant!' And I was imagining something too big...when I saw it, the world stopped a sec as if giving my brains some wake-up moments...then I reread it as 'elegant' instead. Duh...what's so elegant with that design for a grand piano? Shining black is. :)

If ever it were given to me, I'd sell it and get a black one ;)

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
If you want elegant, get a Steinway, black, with it's simple lines etc. Anything that is that garish can't be considered elegant...

Right on, NEB

I quite like the red and black one on the left, but I'd prefer it with black legs. There's something about the white legs... Dunno...
Anyway, I'll take that one please, and thank you! :grin:
I wonder, what sort of music would suit these babies?.....

Rojo, I quite agree with you on those piano legs - somehow, at least in my sometimes warped thinking, white legs just have no place being attached to such a prestigious Bössendorfer piano.

My eyes were tired and I actually read that as 'Elephant!' And I was imagining something too big...when I saw it, the world stopped a sec as if giving my brains some wake-up moments...then I reread it as 'elegant' instead. Duh...what's so elegant with that design for a grand piano? Shining black is. :)

If ever it were given to me, I'd sell it and get a black one ;)

C5,
Funny, your first read as 'elephant' on that picture ... I think that sums it up nicely, except to add a word making it a "white elephant". I agree with you and NEB about a wonderful ebony finish instead.

NEB

Well not much beats a good old standard steinway as found in most concert halls around the world...

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Steinway have a wonderful marketing department ... they're not the only piano that's worth playing, but they are certainly as good as they get.

NEB

Yes - of course there are others that are of excellent quality. I've played many superb Bechsteins over the years for example.