'Ello

lucas

Dear forum
My name is Lucas and I am a 22 years old wannabe composer and classical singer.
My interest in music started when I was about 9 years old and I have been playing and writing a lot ever since - mainly rhythmical music, but am embarking on the intriguing path of classical composing as well.
I accidentally stumbled on these fora and am thrilled to find so many like-minded individuals all in one place.
I plan on taking a lot from you guys :) both in regards to inspiration and references to other great composers. Am plowing my way through the forums for references already, hehe.
Once again. Great forum.
You seem like a friendly bunch and I look forward to dabbling a bit more in this parrallel music world of yours :)

Regards
Lucas

marval

Hello Lucas,

Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us.

Have a good look round.

Margaret

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:tiphat: Welcome to MIMF, Lucas.

Ahh, we are a friendly bunch ... we're glad to have you here.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Aloha Lucas,

Welcome aboard! Please do make yourself feel very much at home around here and do plan on staying for a spell as this forum is highly addictive.

Humbly,

Corno Dolce :)

jhnbrbr

Hi Lucas. I like the way you use "fora" as the plural of "forum" - my headmaster always said that knowledge of latin was the mark of an educated person (and he was not impressed when I gave it up to study woodwork instead!).

lucas

Hehe.. Thanks. I wasn't being very consistent however :) Can never decide whether to go with the latin stuff or not. Don't think you should be measured by your use of dead languages...
That said, languages are always fun - But so is woodwork! You go tell your headmaster that ;)