Favorite hobby or craft?

oisfetz

I collect books about or connect with IIWW and Shoa. Not
military strictu sensu, but intelligence,spionage,political
history, criptography,etc. No easy to find in english in
Buenos Aires. I also used to collect signed pictures by
classical famous violinists and pianists. And last but no
least, I'm a card's solitaires addict in the web.

musicalis

Hello

Hi Wellcome !
I like too books about last world war, but in French language.
PS: if, one day, I get famous, I will send you a dedicated picture.
Friendly
:) J-Paul :)

Albert

Photography, hiking

I enjoy photography of natural things. I am privileged to live in the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountains, and spend days in the parks each year with my wife, my trailer and my Pentax equipment. I have just bought a new K10D digital Pentax body, and added three new lenses to my collection. My backpack weighs about 30 pounds (15 Kg) and my tripod 10 (4.5).

I also enjoy hiking in the mountains, and have my camera with me of course.

My other indoor sport is ... never mind!

methodistgirl

I enjoy photography of natural things. I am privileged to live in the Southern Canadian Rocky Mountains, and spend days in the parks each year with my wife, my trailer and my Pentax equipment. I have just bought a new K10D digital Pentax body, and added three new lenses to my collection. My backpack weighs about 30 pounds (15 Kg) and my tripod 10 (4.5).

I also enjoy hiking in the mountains, and have my camera with me of course.

My other indoor sport is ... never mind!

I think I understand!:grin:
judy tooley

methodistgirl

Does any one out there like to go to the ballgames. I know that Arizona
has a team out there that he might like to go to. How about the NFL
games out there guys and gals!
judy tooley

Sybarite

I go to football matches (and occasionally rugby league matches), having supported Manchester City FC for over 30 years. Although it's a 400-mile round trip to go to home games in Manchester itself, I'm a season ticket holder.

Football allows a safe environment to let off steam – I yelled myself hoarse on Sunday when we lost to Tottenham in London, but it has a cathartic effect. And it's probably the one 'tribe' that I feel I genuinely belong to and am quiet comfortable with.

methodistgirl

Well! At least Sybarite answered this one!:grin: Guys as much as some of
you like to watch sports I thought more of you would at least once in a
while would go to a sporting event. Especially ballgames! I also like to
watch UK Kentucky Wildcats play basketball on television. They are a
pretty hot team right now thanks to Tubby Smith their coach.
judy tooley

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Back to the original question: I like to paint and sketch. In fact I was given a set of oil crayons for Christmas that I've not yet used ... must get some sketch paper and start a project.

C5Says

I collect books about or connect with IIWW and Shoa. Not
military strictu sensu, but intelligence,spionage,political
history, criptography,etc. No easy to find in english in
Buenos Aires. I also used to collect signed pictures by
classical famous violinists and pianists. And last but no
least, I'm a card's solitaires addict in the web.

I like cryptography. It hasn't been updated for awhile but it will be in time. :) I like doing puzzles. Cryptograms and crosswords.

I do crafts too. I usually make stuff out of trash. I use them too.

In sports, I love bowling though I don't get to bowl often. In 1989 I started learning and played about 20 games per day, loser's pay. Had a fun game after a month with all employees (about 130) and got the top prize. Was grafted into a tourney that year too and got my 2nd trophy. In 1990 I moved to another employer and never was able to play until 2006 and 2007, both tourneys. Won my 3rd and 4th top trophy.

IMG1246A.jpg

Last trophy not included.

I like writing poems too. I started a blog called poegging. It's a term I invented meaning poem blogging. I stopped for awhile but still manage to write here and there. It's just not everyday that is why I can't continue that blog at the moment. It's supposed to be writing one every day.

What else? Hmm...I'll think of others later...I got to go...I have an appointment with my mom to fetch my sister-in-law from the airport.

bye...

methodistgirl

Back to the original question: I like to paint and sketch. In fact I was given a set of oil crayons for Christmas that I've not yet used ... must get some sketch paper and start a project.

I believe sports can be a hobby. I like watching the Kentucky Wildcats
play their basketball. Yes!:grin:
judy tooley

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Favorite hobby or craft? - As a gigolo, I can only say - Women - in all sizes, shapes, forms, appearences, colours etc.etc.

Last edited:

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Oh Intet,

How could you? Gigolo? Seriously, dost thou jest?:eek::eek::eek: Otherwise, you and I have GOT to talk.

Your friend and colleague,

CD <: - ?

intet_at_tabe

Oh Intet,

How could you? Gigolo? Seriously, dost thou jest?:eek::eek::eek: Otherwise, you and I have GOT to talk.

Your friend and colleague,

CD <: - ?

Dear sir Corno Dolce, my friend and colleague.

"People demand freedom of speech in order to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid". -Kierkegaard- :smirk:

Corno Dolce

Hello Intet,

Ok, so you are applying the Kierkegaardian maxim to your own lfe. I'm impressed - keep up the good work, dear chap.

Cheers,

CD ;););)

methodistgirl

Corno, I sure like the picture under your name. I also love astronomy.
God put it up there, why not look at it?
judy tooley

Corno Dolce

Hi Ms. Judy,

Thanx for noticing the galaxy known as Spitzer M81 which is about 12 million light-years from earth and was discovered in 1774.

Cheers,

CD :):):)

intet_at_tabe

Hello Intet,

Ok, so you are applying the Kierkegaardian maxim to your own lfe. I'm impressed - keep up the good work, dear chap.

Cheers,

CD ;););)

My dear sir Corno Dolce, chap and colleague :cool::cool:

Sorry, for not let you know right away. I was simply trying out an old genuin method of telepathy to prove my point round "Alwyas Let Me Go", which you did not believe in. So I figured, I would send you my thoughts across the sky above the Atlantic Ocean to see, if you would react the way my own thoughts demanded you to think, through the old secrect act of telepathy.
You did. :grin::grin::banana::banana::ut::ut::clap::clap::tiphat::tiphat:

At first you expressed being horryfied, then reasoning about the info on your danish friend as a Gigolo, then you questioned what you felt were your own thoughts, to end up with the only answer. My friend in Denmark needs my personal mentoring, this poor lost soul.

So even if the "Gigolo" image was fiction (never had one hour of spare time to involve myself in such matters, which you know) - dost thou jest? Yes. It worked.

Thank you dear friend, now we know we´re connected in the most beautiful way :grin::grin:. Of course You being such a great admirerer of Søren Kierkegaard, priest and philosopher you gently offered your help in the end - You and I have GOT to talk :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:.

Btw. Did you know Søren Kierkegaard struggled his whole life between being a christian priest sharing the word of God to his fellow Danish believers against his knowledge, scientific schooling and his true mind in philosophy.

Last edited:

Corno Dolce

Oh Intet,

You always have to try to be right, eh? :p:p:p:ut::ut::ut::lol::lol::lol:

Cheers,

CD :smirk::smirk::smirk: