Funny Pictures (Got fun pics? Post 'em here :)

marval

My computer packed up, so I found a new use for it.

Computer_grill.jpg

greatcyber

Hi Stephen,

Yeah, I remember. You saw it in the pharmacy window, right?

She's very... umm... attractive. But she has got to work on her face, though.

:lol:
She is a bit "Cher-ish" but still quite a sophisticated look, I thought. (Bet the perfume smells like poo!)

greatcyber

Dear Dame, quite a good use for an unruly PC...kind of like what I went through with mine a few weeks ago. I am so happy to finally be back on my laptop, tho. Now I am in the process of "undeleting" programs that were wiped out. I have totally run out of space (and I have 350 Gig of storage) so we are off to the computer store today for an external terrabyte HD. It's really amazing that you can restore files and programs even if you have reformatted your hard drive.

This reminds me of what someone once told us when we were in Paris while talking about "obese" people being encouraged to stay out of the public's eye. Not too "P.C."

Nudist_Beach.jpg
In all fairness, it shouldn't just single out "fat chicks"...

methodistgirl

Dear Dame, quite a good use for an unruly PC...kind of like what I went through with mine a few weeks ago. I am so happy to finally be back on my laptop, tho. Now I am in the process of "undeleting" programs that were wiped out. I have totally run out of space (and I have 350 Gig of storage) so we are off to the computer store today for an external terrabyte HD. It's really amazing that you can restore files and programs even if you have reformatted your hard drive.

This reminds me of what someone once told us when we were in Paris while talking about "obese" people being encouraged to stay out of the public's eye. Not too "P.C."

Nudist_Beach.jpg
In all fairness, it shouldn't just single out "fat chicks"...

I consider that to be unfair. I'm a big girl. But there is one thing I do draw
the line on. The way some of us big people look in some cloths that only
skinny people look good in. Other words I wouldn't dare wear a bikini any
where. Or would I wear a belly shirt. My spare tire stays in the trunk.
judy tooley

marval

Thank you CD, he was cute wasn't he, the sort you would just want to pick up and cuddle.

This music is just purrfect.

everyone_loves_ipod_nanos_even_my_cat.jpg

greatcyber

I think he might have preferred a fish sandwich, but he looked happy in any event.

Now here is a clever way to get 'round town... although it doesn't look as though it only goes in one direction-yikes! I suppose it's "art" then.
1246.gif

Tree_Bike.jpg

Last edited:

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
How about this for a pimped limo.

pimped-limos.jpg

Ms. Margaret :tiphat:

I can´t help thinking: Poor W.C. Fields, he was born in the wrong millennium.

According to his wife, the only real competition she had throughout her many years of marriage to W. C. Fields was his mobile bar. This would have been like heaven on earth to W. C. Fields. No wife, no children, no dogs, no movie directors and no mother in law.

The perfect world regarding the biggest drunk in the history of motion pictures.

Just two questions though about these limos. What´s the price for one of these "things"? Why don´t any of them have a marble floor?

Last edited: