Funny Pictures (Got fun pics? Post 'em here :)

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
What a positively and garishly hideous Limo that is....

sir Corno Dolce - Do you know the price of one of these limos? I got some money stashed away for a rainy day, I might be interested, and since you know so much about everything else, you might know the price on one of these limos? Does the chauffeur need a drivers licence for a truck?

intet_at_tabe

Hurry up I think someone is coming.

animals-steal-beer.jpg

Beautiful Ms. Margaret :tiphat:

Team work does it.

intet_at_tabe

I think he might have preferred a fish sandwich, but he looked happy in any event.

Now here is a clever way to get 'round town... although it doesn't look as though it only goes in one direction-yikes! I suppose it's "art" then.
1246.gif

Tree_Bike.jpg

Dear Stephen :tiphat:

Happy I am not going to the Tour de France on this cycle, talking about received a painful behind after 7 hours up and down the Alpes without a proper saddle.

marval

Wow Stephen, that is one weird bike. Where is the saddle?

Intet, I don't know how much a limo like that would cost, not cheap I expect, but as CD says it is hideous. I loved the dogs climbing on each other to get the beer.

Margaret

marval

Wow CD, that is a beautiful photo, the plane with the lovely sky around it. Such wonderful colours.

Margaret

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Aloha Dame Margaret,

Thanx - few aircraft shots evoke such emotional feelings inside me.

Cheerio,

CD :):):)

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
ROTFL

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lenghten your message to at least 8 characters." OK. Done.