Funny Pictures (Got fun pics? Post 'em here :)

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Wow, my memory must be worse than I thought, Teddy. I honestly don't remember showing you that vid... :crazy:

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
From memory the Wagon wheel (hanging from ceiling) was the Winchester (the gun that won the west) each model from first to last, he had the largest private collection in the southern hemisphere he died 10 years ago and his son now has the collection, he was a great guy, I really miss him.

Last edited:

teddy

Duckmeister
Sounds like quite a character Colin. And the collection must be worth a fortune both in monetary terms and historically.

teddy

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
I don't know the value teddy but his workshop was set up to restore fire arms of all sorts even the police brought their own guns in for repairs/checking he had one small pistol about an inch long that fired a cyanide pellet he said it was a suicide device from WW2?
He also had a cannon that took about a 5-6 inch shot and one day he loaded it with powder and paper wads and fired it towards the river (150-200 meters)we were in stitches when a fishing rod appeared with a white handkerchief tied to it being waved.

602171_10151516978498433_460440919_n.jpg