Hello Magle Forum Members!

John30507

I didn't get as much of a tan as I wanted, but I had fun. My aunt and uncle's house caught on fire while we were gone. They were on the ship with us. They will be staying in our basement, so my organ will finally get moved upstairs!

John30507

So far the firefighters are saying lightning. There was a storm at home while we were gone. We also ran into a terrible storm on the ship, and guessed that it would be the same at home.

John30507

Well... the organ won't easily fit through any of our doorways. Also, the room in which we want to place it is the first room in our hallway, so we can't push the organ through because it would hit the opposite wall. It would be possible, but it would be too much trouble to move it. Now that the area of the basement that the organ is on is clean and free of clutter, I might make that my hobby room when my aunt and uncle are able to move back into their house.

John30507

My lessons went well. The instructor said that I have improved much since my last set of lessons. I was his only organ student, so he has not played much lately.

Christine Callisen

Commodore of happiness and laughter
Hi John

All this talk about 90210 makes me regret even more that I dont have a television.... I miss those beverly people (a rainy sonday in Denmark - nothing else to do).

I think its really nice when young people starts playing an instrument, most young people dont think about playing. Hopefully you will continue to like it - then someday you will have lots of possibilities.

Good luck, and welcome to MIMF.

- Christine