Hello Magle Forum Members!

John30507

I was talking to one of my best friends who plays piano about me wanting to play piano. She told me that her piano teacher would be glad to teach me after hearing about me currently playing organ and wanting to learn how to play piano. I don't know if I will be able to take lessons twice a week for two different insturments. The teacher requested that I purchase a piano before I start lessons, if I am ever interested.

John30507

I found this piano that I am in love with. I wanted a black, but this Tigerwood is pretty. I am trying to contact the seller.
mail

mail

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi John,

You probably could handle the twice weekly lessons ... the technique is quite different one to the other, but may be of help later on in life. I've always found it easier to 'woodshed' difficult organ passages on the piano, then when I get to the organ keyboard, it seems lots easier.

What kind of piano is it that you are looking at, John?

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
I looked one up, John ... beautiful piano, and that tigerwood, very unusual and very handsome looking.

John30507

Okay.... now a problem. I said that I was looking for an ebony piano. Well I found one. Same price as the Tigerwood too. I don't like hard decisions!