Hi from Latvia!

Puffin

I'm Dmitry, young musician from Latvia, Daugavpils. I'm russian.
(I'm sorry, I may have bad English, I'm only studying :rolleyes:)
I play guitar for 4 years. Now I'm trying to improve my voice and to learn how to play piano. Moreover, I work with music-creating programs like FL Studio. (here you can listen my composition "Moment of Love" - http://www.zshare.net/audio/7052881a104a0f/)
I like to listen different types of music - from classic to heavy death metal :grin:
Now I listen chiptune music.
My hobby is retrogaming, I make video game music covers. I like to make metal pop-covers, too. (Our russian pop-music is so disgusting, I hate it :smirk:)

So, I think you understood, what I tried to write here...

marval

Hi Dmitry,

Welcome to the forum. good to have you here.

Your English is very good.

I will listen to your music, as I am sure other members will.

Margaret

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hello Dmitry,

Welcome aboard the Starship MIMF where everyone is a star. Please do make yourself feel right at home in our small corner of the Galaxy and stay for a spell.

Cheers :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Corno Dolce :):):)

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Hello Dmitry,

Glad to have you become a member here.
Don't worry about your English - it is just fine ... lots of people who were born in the US still have trouble with it too :rolleyes:.

Listened to your music creation - nicely done with a great balance between all the instrumental voices and the percussions. Keep up the great work.

Puffin

Ou, thanks for this support. Your forum is really different form russian's forums. Here is a bit "warm" atmosphere.. I like it very much!
Krummhorn
Thanks =)

C5Says

Dmitry, it's good that you like it. :)
Just beware...this site is surely addicting! :p
Welcome! :)

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Hello Puffin:wave:,

It's nice to have you here:). Another family/community member here at MIMF.:cool:

Just beware...this site is surely addicting!

It sure is, C5Says:grin:

Don't worry about your English - it is just fine ... lots of people who were born in the US still have trouble with it too :rolleyes:.

Lol, Krummhorn. Sad but true...

Last edited:

C5Says

lol...here in the Philippines we got hundreds of dialects for 7,107 islands. We can't understand our own countrymen! :D

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Hello to you Dmitry :tiphat: - from Russia with love.

Welcome to this friendly international musical ship the most addicting the MIMF. Have fun here, enjoy yourself with all the regulars in any forum on any thread, you´ll soon feel and know you´re finally - at home.

methodistgirl

Welcome to the forum! You probably know Skaven or his real name
Peter Hajba. I listen to his music everytime I play Bejeweled. He has
other pieces of music as well.
judy tooley