Hi there from...where am I?

DivaDiane

Hey there!
My name's Diane. I'm American, but don't hold that against me, please, I didn't vote for him! Seriously, I'm from Madison, Wisconsin. Went to Uni there and got a Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance. From there I immediately moved to Germany and studied Early Music in Bremen. I stayed in Germany (Frankfurt) working as a singer in groups and as a soloist for about 15 years. 2 years ago my husband (who's Italian, but otherwise not musically inclined) and I moved to London. Now I'm back in Germany, but this time Hannover. Been here about 3 weeks, which accounts for my current geographical confusion.

Best,
Diane

PS: Oh, you can hear me singing on my MySpace space: dianeseversonsoprano

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome, Diane! :tiphat:

Very glad to have you aboard. I have visited your myspace profile and must say you have a beautiful voice and fine interpretation! I hope you will enjoy our forum and I will be looking forward to see you around

All the best :)
Frederik

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hello Ms. Diane,

Welcome aboard the Starship MIMF where everyone is a star. Please do make yourself feel right at home and stay for a spell. Why should we hold anything against you if you're an American? Who you voted for or didn't vote for is no- one else's business. Have yourself a terrific time with us and we hope to see you participating in the different threads on this the world's greatest forum - MIMF!!!!!!!

Cheers :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Corno Dolce :):):)

marval

Hi Diane

Welcome to our wonderful forum

Have a good look round, and please feel free to join in.

Margaret

rojo

(Ret)
Hi there Diane!

You've been to some great places. And now here you are at another one; MIMF!

Have fun here!

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Greetings, Diane :wave:

Where one is from makes no difference on this international forum - I think we have the majority of countries in the world represented here at MIMF.

Enjoyed reading about your travels ... hope you will enjoy your travels within this forum community also :grin:

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Hello Diane from Madison, Wisconsin :tiphat:

Welcome to you to this wonderful international musical ship the MIMF. Great intro from you. You seem to have lost your heart to Germany, so you must feel good there. You´ll feel good here as well. Enjoy all the different threads where everybody are eager to meet you and talk to you.

DivaDiane

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Well, it has been a good couple of weeks since I joined the forum - I guess I got lost. Not sure.

Anyway, thank you all for the warm welcome and I look forward to getting to know you all better...

Diane

intet_at_tabe

DivaDiane we miss you here. If you should have been worried about being the only clear headed and intelligent female at the MIMF - Don´t!! We have some pretty sharp minds and tongues here out of the female gender. They, like methodistgirl and Muza, may say they do not belong to the bunch? :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:

methodistgirl, marval, C5Says, rojo and Muza etc.etc are identical to and the most and the very best quallyfied representatives for the female gender and all part of the so called bunch, at the MIMF. They can all speak the language of a professional pool shark or be polite and spinnin´ like a cat, whatever serve them the best - like all true Diva´s, like yourself most welcome. :tiphat::wave:

DivaDiane, you only have to look into the Jokes Thread to realise, who really have been entitled - the bunch?

From a Danish gentleman :tiphat::wave:

Last edited:

intet_at_tabe

oh my, so much flattery in such a little post ;) why thank you Intet ;P

Muza dear, :tiphat:

Now you´ve mentioned it. I am (today) quite impressed with this "little" limited post, so unusual for me. But often in our lives, we realise that the truth does not take up much space.

Of course always being a real gentleman in respect and true delight of the stronger gender, I know too how to express honest emotions towards you guys from the bunch.

methodistgirl

All right you guys! Us girls do have to stick together!:grin: Magle and
Krummhorn would have a time with you if it weren't for us girls!:scold:
We are our own bunch! Right ladies?
judy tooley

Muza

Haha, I've gotta tell ya, we are all one interesting bunch!!! that cracks me up like no other ;););)

C5Says

First of all, welcome to MIMF, Diane! We hope that you be part of the crew and not a mere passenger :)

As for intet, that was quite very nice of you. :)

Yeah, the girly bunch, we are! But we are nothing without the Frederik, Krimmhorn, Corno Dolce, intet-at-tabe, mat, rojo and others :)

This is a synergistic music forum that makes one magleic (addicted to MIMF) so be forewarned. There, I'm inventing a new word... :D

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Dear C5,

How very kind of you to acknowledge my minuscule contributions to this the greatest of all forums - you make me blush. I couldn't even being to thank you and all of the other contributors to this forum for making it such a great place to be a part of.

Cheers,

CD :):):):):):):)