How's Your Weather?

Hawk Henries

Well we are in the midst of a good old fashioned blizzard! Heavy snow 12 or more inches predicted and wind (25-40 knots). I love it!
Just hoping that after being without phone/internet since sometime in Nov due to squirrel damage the new ly repaired lines do not come down.

Hawk Henries

Hi Judy,

Yes it has been a while. As I mentioned above our phone lines were chewed by squirrels. I missed you as well as all the other folks here. Glad to be back! :)

methodistgirl

Well we've lost another degree. It's down to 14 and it's supposed to get
down to 10 tonight before morning. We are also bracing for another
wintery mess tuesday.
judy tooley

greatcyber

Stay bundled up Judy. And Hawk, better throw some nuts out for the squirrels. We used to put peanut butter on bread for the squirrels during winter when I was a kid. Kept 'em happy for a while.

rojo

(Ret)
Ack! Too... much... snow!!

Looks like I've got a heap of shovelling to do tomorrow; my car is part of a big snow drift! We must have accumulated about 25 cms or so in today's snow storm. I played it safe and stayed at home today, doing indoor chores.

The main problem? They predict more in the upcoming days. :rolleyes:

Be careful what you wish for, Mat. :grin:

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Ah yes, good ol' snow. Haven't seen it for a while. I'm not asking for much. Just few centimetres for Christmas time:grin:

Dorsetmike

Grey and slightly misty here, but not too cold 10c/50f, being just over a mile from the sea does have advantages when it comes to temperature.
whistling.gif

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
The sun is shining right now and it's 9°C but it was raining earlier today.

greatcyber

The sun has come out and is almost blinding amongst the dazzling crystaline snowflakes on the ground. The wind is whipping the powdery snow to and fro and yes, Virginia, I think this is sleigh weather, indeed.

Currently it is 12F.

rojo

(Ret)
Ah yes, good ol' snow. Haven't seen it for a while. I'm not asking for much. Just few centimetres for Christmas time:grin:
You know if I could, I'd send you some. :)

Like Stephen said, it's still windy with plenty of snow everywhere. Shoveling the car out was not as bad as I thought it would be; light feathery stuff. Very pretty.

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Okay, It's been Christmas (Eve) for over 40 minutes now in Poland. It's still not snowing here at all:scold:. Currently it's -1°C with 86% RH and WNW @ 12km/h.

Thanks for your kind offer, Rojo. You can probably use FedEx or UPS for sending snow internationally, so I'm taking you at your word:grin::grin::grin:

greatcyber

Perfect for Christmas Eve, a light snow is falling (some rather large flakes, too). It's a toasty 24F with moderate winds