Introductions first

leighland

Hi everyone,
I found this forum by coincidence and decided to give it a try, have no idea what members discuss but I gather you are all music fans!:D
I have been a rock n` roll fan since my teens and my music interests have included Hall & Oates, The Alan Parsons Project, Chris de Burgh, Elton John, Sade, Elvis Presley, The Doors, and most recently Michael Buble (since now I live in Canada!). I guess only The Alan Parsons Project would be considered progressive rock in the above list. What other bands would be considered progressive besides Yes and Pink Floyd? By the way, I still haven`t listened to Pink Floyd`s "Dark Side of the Moon". It`s supposed to be an awesome album, think I`ll give it a try one of these days. :)

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Welcome to MIMF, leighland :)

We have a great number of discussions going on here all the time. Have a look around and feel free to jump right into any conversation taking place.

We do have a Prog Rock forum area that may be of interest, too.

Look forward to seeing you about the pages here. If you have any questions about any "how to's", please let the staff know - We're here to help our members enjoy their experience here, too.

C5Says

Welcome leighland!

Yes, we do all love music. You're great at guessing! :D :D :D

There are other topics of interest here as well, far from music and a great lot of good hearted people around to "chat" with. :)

marval

Hello leighland,

Welcome to the forum, we are always glad to have new members.

We discuss all kinds of music and other topics, so do join in.

Margaret

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Aloha leighland,

Welcome aboard! Please do make yourself feel very much at home on MIMF and do plan on staying for a spell as this forum is highly addictive - I should know, its is my *Joy Juice IV-drip*. :grin::grin::grin:

Cheerio,

Corno Dolce :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

jhnbrbr

"And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes,
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"

...or something like that, anyway.
Welcome Leighland,
John.