One Random Fact About You

teddy

Duckmeister
I am a compulsive shirt ironer. Even those worn under a sweater or my old gardening shirts have to be given a pressing. I can not bear the thought of a crinkly shirt, even if no one else can see it.

teddy

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
I am a compulsive shirt ironer. Even those worn under a sweater or my old gardening shirts have to be given a pressing. I can not bear the thought of a crinkly shirt, even if no one else can see it.

teddy

Maybe we should be calling you Teddy The Ironman and not Duckmeister? :grin:

teddy

Duckmeister
Mat
Can you imagine what would happen to the ducks if you fitted one of these to them?
Talk about " ducks are a dabbling, up tails all"

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
When I was 10 years old I had the opportunity to hand feed a giraffe. A truly magical experience for a child.

teddy

Dorsetmike

I just got married. My new name is Judy Jennings.

Congratulations

foxes_888.gif
foxes_697.gif

teddy

Duckmeister
Very many congratulations Judy. I thought you had been quiet lately. I wish the very best to you both. Any wedding photos?

teddy

methodistgirl

It wasn't much of a wedding. I went with my sweetheart to
the city courthouse and got married by a justice of the piece.
The judge's name was Bill Whitledge.
My hubby's name is Jarvis Jennings.
judy tooley/jennings

teddy

Duckmeister
Just because it was a small wedding it is still the start of something big. It is just as special as if you had spent thousands of pounds on it.

teddy

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Just tasted my own nalewka I'd prepared back in August. It should be ready for Christmas. One or two shot glasses of it should be just enough to keep me and my friends warm during the winter (which is expected to be quite cold this year) :clap:

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Nalewka. It's a kind of tincture made in Poland.