Talk about your pets here!

rojo

(Ret)
They are cute, aren't they? :)

Pure coincidence about the colouring. Mack's sister was a grey tabby and, when we went to Battersea, we'd rather hoped that we'd find a marmalade coloured cat, but Trickie ensured that that was not the case.
Absolutely adorable.

I can`t go to pet shelters anymore; I just want to take them all home, and we`ve already got five... :grin:

jvhldb

I have three dogs, Rotweiller, sausage dog and the third one is such a mixed breed it's only bacause both parents were dogs that it's registered as a dog. The rotweiller likes to "sing" along every time I try to practice one of the classics, anybody have a remedy for stopping this? The neigbours are threatening to get a court order preventing me from practicing anything written by a composer that isn't still alive.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
. . . I also love dogs -
My cat and my dog are like two peas in a pod - easygoing and mellow.

Hi Corno Dolce,

I've never knew such a breed for cats existed. What a beautiful animal - especially the white on top of the paws - looks like little 'booties'. Do the two pets get along together ... or are they never put into that situation?

I have three dogs, Rotweiller, sausage dog and the third one is such a mixed breed it's only bacause both parents were dogs that it's registered as a dog. The rotweiller likes to "sing" along every time I try to practice one of the classics, anybody have a remedy for stopping this? The neigbours are threatening to get a court order preventing me from practicing anything written by a composer that isn't still alive.

Hi jvhldb,

Good one ... a "Classical Rotweiller" ... I don't know of any remedy for a singing dog. Maybe you could play some of the pieces that Musicalis wrote and posted on the forum here ... at least they are still classical and written in contemporary times - and the neighbors would have no beef ... :nut: :rolleyes:

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hello Krummhorn,

The two absolutely adore each other. When I return with the dog from a walk the cat leaps up onto the dog's back and it starts to purr and licks the dog right behind the ears. When the dog lies down on its side, the cat promptly curls up on the dogs shoulder and the two will have a nap together. So, there is peace in the Animal Kingdom after all.

Cheers,

Corno Dolce

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi Corno Dolce,

Although I can visualize that, it would make for a great picture. Two 'species' in harmony.

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Ok, so this is my cat:grin::grin::grin:

methodistgirl

My two pets are my ponsetta that I rescued from winding up in the
dumpster and a fairly new shamrock. I named the ponsetta after the
one who wanted it trashed. It's name is Weymen and I just call the
other prettygirl. I do miss my cat named prettygirl. She was a pretty
stryped persion and my siemese named Blue. I named him after Frank
Sinatra because he had blue eyes.:grin:
judy tooley

Muza

I have a bunny rabbit named Bunzai. She is most adorable...that is when she is not munching on our walls and window sills. She is the funniest, happiest, most joyful little thing in the world, always jumping up and down, doing her little bunny hop, always mischievous. She adds sunshine to my life. ;)