Status
Not open for further replies.

Chi_townPhilly

Sr. Regulator
Sr. Regulator
Be very afraid o men of Krapton (Earth) doom is neigh
Doom is neigh?

neigh? (c.f.: "whinny");)

I suppose if one is referring to the beasts that carry the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, then one could accurately say that doom is "neigh.":lol:

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Doom is neigh?

neigh? (c.f.: "whinny");)

I suppose if one is referring to the beasts that carry the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, then one could accurately say that doom is "neigh.":lol:

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, eh? Now thats a novel thought - When the land is overrun by locusts and rivers, lakes, seas and oceans with water that is blood or exceedingly bitter by Wormwood and a Star that has crashed into Earth - Well then, those horsemen have been made redundant........

Corno Dolce

Dear Duckmeister,

Those four sniveling panty-wastes mounted on miserable nags ain't got nuthin' when compared with the One who is to come......................

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
Yes and quite rightly so comrade...
btw I do like your new ranking such a promotion Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler:grin:

Corno Dolce

Товарищ Colin,

Thanx, - Ya know, I find myself doing alot of honking and wheezing and poofing these days........:lol::lol::lol:

Corno Dolce

Actually, poofing is when I have hoofed-it around Moscow with lots of food purchases and what not else for "my tribe" :lol::lol::lol:

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
I came across it recently on that fantastic program QI, Pam Ayres said she was poofed

Status
Not open for further replies.