What is your favorite snack?

methodistgirl

I like the soft oreos with milk or coffee unless I dunk the regular ones
in my coffee and make them soft with milk. Yum:p!
judy tooley

rojo

(Ret)
Lately it's been a Mae West and Tostitos. Not at the same time though. :)

Also, cherries, blueberries and yougourt. But not at the same time either. :p

rojo

(Ret)
Here you go Rojo just for you. enjoy.

chocolate-muffin_%7E082824.jpg
Ooh, just noticed this; thank you so much marval. :) Delicious!

I'm missing you....

wljmrbill

Oh yes...well I am a snacking fool... after working in resturants for many years and no time for a meal you tend to catch a quick bite of something..... Fritos chips( corn CHips)..piece of chocolate( oh Yeah), Sun Chips are great and healthy snack., anything sweet too ..hum chocolate cake, lemon pie, cheecake works.....And I only weight 110 lbs... nerver gained weight..... Bon Apetitte ! ( spelling ?)

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Pistachios. They are so delicius and so damn expensive at the same time...

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
How about healthy?

Sliced pear and apple?

I'll go with that ...
I'm starting to withdraw from all the 'sin' foods ... now eating hoards of salads but won't skimp on salad dressings though. Using sea salt, too.

My favorite 'snack' these days are hydroponic tomatoes.

drummergirlamie

I don't know now?!!!

Much to my dismay, I have to think of somethin' healthier than my usual preferences.

My triglycerides are well over healthy range. Boo!!!

methodistgirl

Oh yes...well I am a snacking fool... after working in resturants for many years and no time for a meal you tend to catch a quick bite of something..... Fritos chips( corn CHips)..piece of chocolate( oh Yeah), Sun Chips are great and healthy snack., anything sweet too ..hum chocolate cake, lemon pie, cheecake works.....And I only weight 110 lbs... nerver gained weight..... Bon Apetitte ! ( spelling ?)

I consider people like that lucky. I can look at dessert and gain
weight. I just had some boiled shrimp with catsup. I don't really
care for anything with horsereddish. But I do love butter with
shrimp or tomato catsup.
judy tooley

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
@ Jess Chen,
Being a diabetic (Type II) dark chocolate is the only chocolate I can have. The other types of chocolate almost send my blood sugars into orbit.

@ Judy,
I agree with your thoughts on horseradish ... can't do butter either - allergic to it unless it's cooked in (like in cookies). I stopped eating any butter or oleo when I was 13 - turns out my uncle stopped butter at the same age - a hereditary thing I guess.

Bought some wonderful sweet green grapes today ... delicious :)

@ wljmrbill,
Jealous ... extremely jealous ... 110# and you never gained weight. :scold:
I could do that up until my mid 20's when my hollow leg finally filled up :lol:

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
I went to a boarding school and if a food fight happened it was a suspension for the culprit (they had no sense of humour in those days).

rojo

(Ret)
Food fights are great fun, as long as one doesn't have to clean it up afterwards. Ew!

tinkspixiedust

Just had good old fashioned slices of cheese & apple (could have done with a glass of vino to wash it down but I'm trying to be good ;) )

marval

I like cheese and apple, cheese also goes well with fruit cake. I used to have that quite a lot in Yorkshire.