Hello from Indonesia!

a13ch

Hi! I'm a new member from Indonesia. I really love classical music. Actually I'm not playing an instrument, but I really want to learn piano and cello. My favorite classical composition is Chopin - Etude Op 10 No 3. That's really beautiful. Ok, that's my short introduction. Hope I can be a good friend for all of you :)

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Welcome aboard to a supergreat site with superfab members all. Please do feel at home here amongst friends - You will probably find some who share your interests wuite quickly. Pleaso do peruse all the different forums and sub-fora - Something is bound to tickle your imagination.

wljmrbill

Welcome to the forums. I started my musical eduation with the piano first, then viola, then organ.. Good luck and it will be worth the effort for sure.

teddy

Duckmeister
Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope you make as many friends as I have, I also started with the piano

teddy

a13ch

Thank you, everyone :D
Ah! I'm forget to say something! My name in Annisa and my English is not really good. I just hope I can interact with you fluently :)

sandal

welcome on board annisa:)

as a music-lover, you have joined a perfect team of experts and friendly people, and occasionally both:)

it has been almost ten days since i joined, and they have all treated me very well, all along, even though i was pitifully old and knew next to nothing about music.

i'm sure you will make great friends here and learn a lot.

GoneBaroque

Welcome Annisa, Whether you are young or old; know nothing about music or are a seasoned performer or listener you can find a home here. By the way you have chosen a great piece of music in the Chopin Etude.

teddy

Duckmeister
welcome on board annisa:)

and they have all treated me very well, all along, even though i was pitifully old and knew next to nothing about music.QUOTE]

Thats why you fit in so well ;):clap::banana::trp::cheers:

teddy

sandal

thanks teddy,

it's great to be so warmly embraced -hugged and cuddled even- by kith and kin.
i see, however, you have suspiciously refrained from commenting on my categorization of the members into, -er- ,three:)

John Watt

Hey! What's with this perfect use of proper English, the "kith and kin" usage?
And the typing of hyphens, when I only see myself as enjoying that online, so far.
Niagara-on-the-Lake! There, I used to live there. Out-hyphen that!
I hope you've got a trouble cleg on your staff.

John Watt

I'm not sure if I had my first middle-aged moment here, or not.
I left "trouble cleg" unedited. "Trouble Clef" was a band name I used a few times,
so it's more than just a phonetic error.

If I can ask a13ch, seeing him as from Indonesia, what does your user name mean?
I'm saying it a few different ways, but don't catch any meaning.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Thank you, everyone. I just fell in love with forum. :) :)

:wave: Welcome aboard, Annisa :)

We are happy that you have taken a liking towards this forum. It is a great place with lots of wonderful people.

As you can tell by my avatar, I am an organist - I started out on piano, too. Played the cello in Jr High a bit - enjoyed it, but was more akin to the piano and later, organ.

sandal

Hey!
I hope you've got a trouble cleg on your staff.

hi john watt,
cleg welcome, as long as it stays on the staff; i'd finally be upgrading:) to aleatoric music, par excellence -as much as i can sight read the moving cleg, of course.

greetings

Last edited:

John Watt

sandal! I'm getting off on your use of cleg, but I have to type this again.
I meant "trouble clef", riffing offa "treble clef". That was a serious editing error for me.
I used the name "Trouble Clef" for a few bands, so I'm more than used to it.

Now I'm wondering what "aleatoric music, par excellence" means.
Does that mean you have to drink a lot of beer (ale) before you can get into it?
-

slobby

How is everything in Indonesia?Hope to get in touch with people here as fast as i can show some of you my music!

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Welcome aboard to a supergreat site with superfab members all. Beats by Dr. Dre powerbeats Please do feel at home here amongst friends - You will probably find some who share your interests wuite quickly. Pleaso do peruse all the different forums and sub-fora - Something is bound to tickle your imagination.

Well,

I apparently have an echo on this forum, judging from the quoted posting by the "no-name cryptic"...