How's Your Weather?

teddy

Duckmeister
Cool and overcast 62f. Hope this weather keeps up for another month so I can get some work done in the garden

teddy

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Woohoo ... a cold snap has set in for a couple days ... Thursday's high was 70°f/21.28°c with dribbles of rain ... Today a high of 73°f/22.96°c and breezy, but clear skies. Heading back into the high 80's through the weekend though. I guess the last two days was our 'winter' ... :lol:

teddy

Duckmeister
Well Winter is here Lars. Light our first fire last night, and just about to light it again, as much for the cheer as anything. 61f and grey

teddy

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Wet, cold and miserable @ 11°C/52°F. And to think that just a week ago it was over 20°C and not a cloud in the sky...

teddy

Duckmeister
Cooler today, probably because of the stronger breeze, but sunny periods, so quite cheerful. 61f

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
Lovely bright sunny day with temps geting up to 65f. Hope it stays like this until I have got my garden sorted

teddy

Buchpteclare

Well september was exceptional - almost like summer without the extreme heat and humidity. But then october arrived - and the chilly, wet miserable stuff moved in. Nights running about +6C and daytime sometimes getting to about +12C. Oh, did I forget to talk about the rain, drizzle - whatever? (No frost yet though). Lots of wet and the forecast (for what it's worth) says it's going to be the same for at least the next six days. Ok, the last time we had lots of rain at this time of the year it was a VERY easy winter. Have to wait and see. That reminds me - I have to renew (and pay for) my snow clearing contract. Ah well.... Time WILL tell. (Wry Grin).