How's Your Weather?

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Currently cloudy and breezy @ 28 C.

Dear Kh, please forgive my asking - how can sunshine be stupid? I honestly just simply can't wrap my enfeebled mind around that concept.

A valid question CD ... and my reply: it's stupid (to me) because we have too much of it ... We have the four seasons in Arizona: Summer, Summer, Winter (4 days), and Summer again. El Sol shines brightly in our skies 361 days a year - :scold: - I prefer the cooler damp climates (I used to live in Washington State), but Mary can't stand the wet & cold, so we are here ... that is unless I want to find myself in divorce court. :rolleyes: ... We just had new highly insulated dual pane, argon gas filled, windows installed at our home, so we are quite comfortable when inside.

60f overcast and very windy. I am going to live with Lars

teddy

I'll keep the porch light on for ya ... :D

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Dear Kh,

Thank you dear sir for helping this clueless curmudgeon understand things that have heretofore been unchartered waters........

With greatest respect,

CD

teddy

Duckmeister
Overcast and cool at 60f. Sorry to moan but I di not think I have seen such a dismal Spring and Summer

teddy (pining.......)

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
109°f (43°c) yesterday and the same forecast for today. We did have a nice thunderstorm move in late Saturday afternoon - immediately cooled things down a bit, but we had to move our church annual Jazz Under the Stars concert indoors at the last moment.

methodistgirl

Madisonville isn't too far behind Tucson with the hot temps. Except that
our heat also is very humid. It feels like a sauna when I step out.
The temps right now is at 80 but yesterday it got up to 99 degrees.
Summer is all ready here.
judy jennings