If North Korea gets serious!, what does the world do!

Maybe there is another country to be worried about
[video=youtube;_mWtWz_aGyk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_mWtWz_aGyk&t=0[/video]

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
They are brilliant actors eddie, what a hoot, just nobody could be that stupid! .............wait a minute I bet if you run the same thing in Aussie or NZ or even the ...what was it? oh I know the United King Dom you would get simular results ... I hope I have covered your ass from the mods.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Well, north korea got "serious" quite recently - they filled a former female pop-singer full of lead via a machine-gun...

JHC

What was the name of the female singing group that upset Putin? how are they doing

Corno Dolce

As long as its not done by the inmates!!!!!

teddy

Oh how little thou dost know...:crazy:

Now, in regards to the current Kim of the dprk, the world is waiting for the other shoe to drop...:smash:

Last edited:

teddy

Duckmeister
There has been a lot in the papers about this event. One theory is that the girl murdered actually sung many of the songs that Kims wife was credited with (they both sang in the same group). Also that Kim had a long standing affair with her. It seems likely that Kims wife had a hand in this matter.

teddy

Corno Dolce

There has been a lot in the papers about this event. One theory is that the girl murdered actually sung many of the songs that Kims wife was credited with (they both sang in the same group). Also that Kim had a long standing affair with her. It seems likely that Kims wife had a hand in this matter.

teddy

Life is sometimes indeed, stranger than fiction...

JHC

It has not been in our papers at all and have not heard a word on the TV or Radio??

John Watt

I've been going out of my way to get Korean movies, a real treat.
I like Japanese and Chinese architecture, thinking they were the summit.
But the architecture, ceramics, and overall topography is way more decorative.
I'm seeing ancient buildings and courtyards and streets that look they were made out of cake icing,
almost saying eat me, eat me.
It's a good thing there wasn't napalm or agent orange around during the Korean Crisis,
or the scenery wouldn't be as lush.

Dimebag Darrel, a beloved rock guitarist and electric guitar magazine columnist,
was playing in a band in a bar behind chicken wire.
A man who was angry about songwriting credits walked up and shot him dead onstage.
I can't remember what State that happened in.

The first Russian comments heard were,
"Eeky deeky, eeky deeky, ting-tang tin, sigh-o-sigh? Babushka, what's that?"

Last edited:

JHC

The first Russian comments heard were,
"Eeky deeky, eeky deeky, ting-tang tin, sigh-o-sigh? Babushka, what's that?"

It means you are an old woman, I am not saying I agree with it but there you go