However the lightening turned out to be someone flicking their bic to
light the fire for the BBQ. The indian dancer walked over and picked
up one of the burning coals not harming his hand and everyone gasped
at the sight. He walked over to the Cherokee dancer to give it to him
and he took it using mind over matter. Then the cherokee put it back
in the fire. The two indian queens laughed at the two dancers while
shaking their rattles. Soon the jaguar came back to play with the
siamese and both meowed at each other. The jaguar had a growl to
his meow while the siamese sounded like a little child crying.
judy tooley

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Judy - you kidnapped my story, which started in a haunted house somewhere in, possibly, New England or Maine and turned it into an scene from Pochohontas ... !!

marval

But...funnily enough the siamese cat had escaped from a haunted house in New England. They don't know how it had travelled so far, or why. Perhaps it wanted a piece of the apple pie. (Any one remember that?)

methodistgirl

The one Indian dancer from Cancun looked at everybody and said,
"Estoy consiguiendo hambrento." Which means,"I'm getting hungry."
The farmer looked up at him and said "Huh? What did you say?"
Someone who knew the language translated it for him. "The Mayan
said that he was getting hungry." The farmer looked at the dancer
with a smile. After the drumming stopped the Mayan looked at the
other indian and growled. The ladies in the crowd screamed.
judy tooley

methodistgirl

The farmer walked up to the Mayan dancer with a slice of the pie
and said,"Here is something to hold you over for a while." He gives
the farmer a smile as he took it. The Mayan dancer was there on
tour with some more of his dancers. One of them said to the other,
"Que' hacen tienes gusto de comer?". Which meant,"What do you
like to eat?". The one with the pie said,"Buena empanada." which
meant good pie. "Gracias!"
judy tooley

methodistgirl

The dancer who wore a mask took it off and he had a beautiful face and
smile. He took the pie and fork and thanked him in spanish.
judy tooley

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
And they lived happily ever after.

Meanwhile, back at the haunted English castle, the front door opens very slowly - creaking loudly enough to send shivers down everyone's spine, and wonder what fate is going to be next for them. With the apple pies gone, there was nothing left to bribe whomever it was that was dressed in a dark robe with a hood covering their face, and standing in a dark alcove ... creeeeek went the door ...

greatcyber

All at once, there appeared a lithe figure bathed in an eerie glow. "That will be all, Igor," bellowed from somewhere deep within the apparition. Casting a menacing look at his master he quickly averted his gaze downward and shuffled out of the room.

Standing in the rain at the door, the stranger shrieked as a bolt of lightening filled the room with a ghastly glow. CRACK! The thunder exploded and the rain came suddenly as the stranger glanced back over his shoulder. "Where did this storm appear from?" It had been a balmy evening prior to reaching the abbey.

As he turned his eyes back to the open door he was startled to see that the mysterious figure was now hovering directly in front of him. A menacing green glow emanated from behind two dark orbs in the figure's face. The hair on the back of the stranger's neck rose and he stuttered ... "Wha...wha...what is with the weather?"

A lone wolf bayed in the distance, adding to the gloomy atmosphere.

"Ah, the children of the night."

"Huh?"

"How may I be of service?"

"Wu...wu...well, my car ran off the road and got stuck in a ditch. I was hoping I could use your phone to call for help."

"Certainly. As you desire. But you are soaked to the bone, come in, won't you"?

"Sh...sh...sh... sure. Thanks."

As he followed the figure into the massive foyer, the door slammed shut with a thud.

"Come and warm yourself by the fire."

The stranger looked at the huge stone fireplace that was as bare as it was lifeless. He jumped when he heard the figure bellow for Igor to bring some tea for his guest. At once, Igor appeared with a tray and shuffled past the two men and laid it down on a claw-legged table.

"Drink. Warm yourself, my friend."

As the stranger reached with an unsteady hand for the cup, he screamed as he realized that there was a huge fire now roaring in the fireplace.

"hu...hu...how did that happen"?

Last edited:

methodistgirl

The stranger noticed the Mayan dancer in his blue costume with the
peacock feathers. "Halo Senior. I saw one of your shows during my
last vacation. Your show was breathtaking!" The Mayan answered,
Si si Senior. I am on vacation from Cancun to visit Little Big Eagle
before this storm hit." The stranger looked at the dancer with awe.
judy tooley

marval

Just to confuse the issue, I am going back to the original story.

The trouble is, while all this was going on, there was still the puzzle of the missing apple pie. And the case was still not closed, but as luck would have it the lady who had made the pie, suddenly remembered something vital to the case.

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
She remembered that her long lost brother (adopted at birth) came from Bilpin in the Blue Mountains of N.S.W. There, glorious green, delicious and crisp apples flourish in the chilly climate. It was at the time that she'd received a recipe for apple pie from that part of the world; fancy, all the way from the Blue Mountains. Now this recipe was special because part of it was written with lemon juice, invisible to the nake eye until ...

marval

You added a small drop of monkey juice, this made it fizz and then become readable. Well, what she also remembered was that her adopted brother, was comming over to see her. He was also very shy, so he would have hidden from any visitors she had. Of course he would have been very hungry when he arrived. So she thought the mystery of the pie was solved. Now all she had to do was find her brother.