One Random Fact About You

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Aloha sunwaiter,

I was feeling very frisky at the moment - and you just happened along :grin::grin::grin:

All in good mirth, ok?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloha Sister Vicki,

So, my college freshman antic caused you fright, eh? Truth be told, my eyes almost popped out of their sockets when I saw that pic.

Sorry if it grossed you out, ok?

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
It finally arrived.

The NITECORE D10.

A small, handy and powerful flashlight. It uses one AA battery. Maximum output - 130 lumens, maximum runtime - 45 hours. Waterproof to IPX-8 standard. And you can choose from nearly 100 levels of output. All those features make this light suitable for EDC (Every Day Carry). Impressive, isn't it?

Disclaimer: I am not trying to promote NITECORE products for sale.

Last edited:

Dorsetmike

Hi Mat,

I hope you don't go flashing in public.:grin::grin::grin:

Margaret

Prefer a private viewing huh?
uhohhide.gif

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
*Private viewings* available only for specially chosen members...

Rojo,

Including the last one - 72 flashlights.
How many have you got? :grin:

rojo

(Ret)
:eek: Whoa.

Well, I think I have four. And one of them is tiny; it goes on a key chain. I like things that are miniature. :)

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
I officially composed my first piece of music yesterday.

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
It does kind of make you feel nice. But on the other hand, I could've done a little better...

Andrew Roussak

I am flying to San Francisco next Saturday, on 14/02/2009 and will spend a week there. Does anybody have any advice for me, which places are worth to visit there ? All I know about San Fran are Alcatraz and fish market:)