Postings to Jazz threads

OLDUDE

teddy, we need more new members like yourself and Gord.
Between you you have livened up a rather slow-moving Jazz Forum
Thanks from us all

Cheers John

teddy

Duckmeister
John
I have been spreading the word as hard as I can includeding to two record shops in Whitstable who both profess to sell jazz records but had not heard of this site. I have even contemplated printing the details on small cards to give out. As far as geting things moving, I am know as laxative teddy by some.
Mind you, that could be because I give some people the sh...
Regards

teddy

hardbop grandpop

trying to find new and original threads is really difficult now, just about everything has been done before at sometime. you finish up duplicating other peoples threads. i think a lot of forum members are afraid of showing themselves up because they think they have a lack of knowledge compared to other members., so are a little shy about posting. dont be shy go ahead no one will attack you this is the friendliest bunch i have ever seen anywhere. they will always help you. one other thing this forum needs a vinyl lovers thread and a greatest album ever thread. i will probably start them soon.
gord

marval

Excuse me folks, I thought this was a Jazz thread, because I am now feeling a little flushed after reading your posts. lol

Margaret

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Hey Collin, are these subtle avatar changes of yours are supposed to mess up with our minds? :devil:

marval

Talking in loo, ah now I see. I thought someone had been to Bath, and got that sinking feeling.

Margaret

marval

Here is the answer to your problem John.

computer_toilet.jpg

teddy

Duckmeister
Fantastic Margaret or shoul I say fantastic Margaret thats fantastic Margaret. Now I must say too to loo.

teddy

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
Hey Collin, are these subtle avatar changes of yours are supposed to mess up with our minds? :devil:

They are temporary tats just to see if I like them, a bit crude don’t you think?

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Maybe add sunglasses to what's already there and it should be fine

Last edited: