What music are you listening to?

bob32116

Home Alone so me and Joni (Mitchell) are having a session.

I wish!

teddy
I have 4 more of her albums on my wish list; when I get those I will have all but a handful of her catalogue.

Currently I am listening to an interesting Australian outfit, Ned Collette and Wirewalker, the album "Networking In Purgatory". Apparently they have been playing for some years, but I only just discovered them. The music is hard to describe - there is a lot of synth but it does not sound like Duran Duran or Spandau Ballet, it's more like Simon and Garfunkel might have sounded if they had had access to computer technology.

John Watt

Hey! You might get into me, who I've been listening to while I play.
I'm a blend of Jimi Hendrix with virtuoso symphonic violin and John Coltrane.

And the words of the prophets are still written on the subway walls and tenement halls,
as the cell phone calls,
and we listen to the sounds of digitals.

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
Eric Burdon and The Animals--Absolutely The Greatest Hits
Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band--Stranger In Town and Against The Wind
Three excellent CDS which I cranked up loud in my car.

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band--Against The Wind and Stranger In Town. Some really fine cuts on both of these records; I forgot how much I used to enjoy them "back in the day" on vinyl.

NAVE

I've been listening to some elliot smith lately. I find is voice is effortless and soothing. I find inspiration through his music.

I have been producing a lot of music for film and visual arts lately and have been played a fair bit through BBC Introducing and BBC 6 Music. i am very proud of what I am doing and am working hard.

If you guys want something versatile and interesting, here is a collection of songs I have written over the last 6 months which are all different :)

https://soundcloud.com/nave89