Google street view

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
GrandDame Margaret in a LandRover???

Thats way too pedestrian - An Aston Martin is way more bespoke and proper for a Noblewoman like her.

marval

Well Mike and CD, the Landrover is really my husbands but I have been in it. The Google picture was a little while ago, we have had the front paved over since then, and hubby has got another Landrover. We went on an off road course last Sunday, but mostly he just goes with the club he belongs to.

An Aston Martin CD? thank you I will have to save up.

Margaret

Dorsetmike

I was guessing you were the other side of the road where that red car is.

The only time I drove Landrovers was in the RAF, I didn't have to pay for the petrol!!!!!

marval

They only get driven for off road fun now, although the Landrover you can see is ex military.

Margaret

Dorsetmike

Maybe Margaret should decide if to expose her abode to the view of the masses.

We are actually discussing Google Street View which has spread to all of UK about a week ago. No link to Margaret's place was posted, someone did a post code search of sorts.

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
I'd also like to see if you nose fits through your front door, J.H.C. ... has Google Maps done Niuziln yet?
I shall pretend that I didn't hear that :whistle:

This is the nearest that I can get, my road is on the right which goes down to the River they did not bother to go down the road http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=mahoe+road+taumarunui&sll=-37.78374,171.850891&sspn=0.542675,1.031342&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Mahoe+Rd,+Taumarunui+3992&ll=-38.894139,175.343556&spn=0,359.983885&z=16&layer=c&cbll=-38.899977,175.341159&panoid=RkssCELPsP-bUqBuf28vGg&cbp=12,0,,0,5
This is the entrance to our golf club, again not much detail and probably not of much interest to anyone
http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=q&s...=R3f_pI52xn-If7zMqMsJcg&cbp=12,44.51,,0,11.23

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Nice looking home, Margaret ...
Took the 360° tour too ... nice surrounding neighbourhood as well.

teddy

Duckmeister
I have been told that if you complain Google will remove (possible fuzz over) photos of your home. Has anyone tried this?

Like your house Margaret. My neighbours had a sklp outside when we were filmed so our house looks like a tip.

teddy

Montefalco

I have been told that if you complain Google will remove (possible fuzz over) photos of your home. Has anyone tried this?

Someone I know emailed google to complain about this. You can still see the house, but not from a direct view. Instead, you have to look 360 from his neighbors.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi teddy,

'Tis very hard to replicate *Depth-Interpenetrating Space*

Cheers,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Ps: The American Architect Frank Lloyd Wright coined the term that I used.