How's Your Weather?

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Still snowing and blowing hard since this morning and a positively tropical -7 celsius...:grin::grin::grin:

Dorsetmike

Sun has gone back into hiding, looks like there was a heavy dew which then froze as the roads have a very thin film of ice and are somewhat slippery, I shall stay here at the computer, close to a nice warm radiator.

marval

I don't blame you Mike, that is what I am doing.

Currently -2C/28.4F, still snow on the ground, and feels cold.

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
We are in the middle of the worst snow storm in Denmark since 1995, according to the danish weather prophets. Tons and tons of snow has been released from the God´s upstairs.

However, for any child this must be great now they all have Christmas holidays, and we will have the first White Christmas in Denmark since 1995, thinking of that great american crooner Bing Crosby.

Temperatures, as we speak, just above zero degrees C, but because of the winds from the North-East it feels like 9 below zero C.

intet_at_tabe

The danish police at 4 PM adviced for all the danes through the danish radio and television for anyone not to drive on any road, if not absolutely life threatening.

The picture below explains why:

D193D3596D75E99A7259B4FF41D126.jpg

methodistgirl

And Yehoos are squaking about global warming. Here in my neck of
the woods it has been in the 30s and 40s with snow and frozen fog.
The clouds were so thick you could cut it with a knife.
judy tooley

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Raining here - fairly steadily, too - temp is 45°(F).
Just put new wipers on the car ... now it probably won't rain again for months - :nut:

But if I get the car washed ... :crazy: ... go figure.

The snow looks beautiful, Intet ...

Dorsetmike

Gone grey and wet again.

When I said some time back that we don't have a climate, just weather, maybe I should have said mostly rotten weather

intet_at_tabe

Here it is 0C/32F, very slippy under foot, and with still some snow about.

Please Ms. Margaret, do not take this question from me to be a sarcastic one.

But do you only have one foot?

The weather here today has shown temperatures above zero C, but whenever the sun is not around the roads are icy.

We haven´t yet decided, whether we´re actually going to Skagen?

You should also know, that this very female and very strong headed individual I´ve married, is a quite good driver. She likes to drive and does good.

The one thing I can´t stand sitting in the passengers seat beside her is, that she some how can´t zip it (the mouth). If you know, what I mean?

One of my Christmas presents for her is a video in a course on - Anger Management while driving. Of course, I could just bring my headspeakers, but then she would feel angry towards me.

It´s very difficult for a guy at 55 years of age, who has driven thousands of miles in Europe in my former BMW. always enjoying the nature I pass and the environment in each city of Europe, I´ve been to, that I have passed in any country in silence just adoring what my eyes can see, or with some jazz playing as background music - towards listening to how, she critisizes every car and it´s driver coming towards us, and every car behind us. That´s plain out spoken - scary.

Last edited:

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
It's 1C/34F outside. The snow's melted and it's really ugly right now. It is said the weather will remain this way for the Christmas Eve, too. Guess we're not gonna make a snowman this year...

intet_at_tabe

It's 1C/34F outside. The snow's melted and it's really ugly right now. It is said the weather will remain this way for the Christmas Eve, too. Guess we're not gonna make a snowman this year...

My dear friend Mat

Did you read my personal review of the music, not prepared but improvised on the Hammond you sent to me???

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
It's official now. The weather in Poland SUCKS. If I were to describe the current season, winter would be the last word that'd come to my mind. IT's -3C now and I am really glad I don't have to go out today.

marval

It's 3C here, but we have rain and a slight wind. We have been told we might get some snow back on Thursday.

Margaret

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
The weather gods here are telling us to shed those coats and get out the shorts again as it's going to be in the low 70's by the weekend.

Currently, cloudy and 50°(F).