How's Your Weather?

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Currently in the Old Pueblo, it's 20°F (-6.7°C) and won't get get much above 55°F (12°C) here today. Warmer weather in the forecast for next week.

Yesterday morning, 14,000 homes were without heat and/or hot water as the demand for natural gas far exceeded the supply. They say it will take 3 to 4 days to restore those natural gas connections to all the homes.

Fortunately for us, our home is all electric.

methodistgirl

Right now we are under a winter weather advisory today
until this evening. It was really cold when I got on the
bus at 27 degrees.
judy tooley

Hawk Henries

Presently it is 25F and we too are under a winter storm watch. they are predicting 3-8 inches of snow with possible rain mixed in~but that is for tomorrow night....
It was a warm day today with temps in the low 30s and clear blue skies...

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi Mat,

It's true ... all the men in the paternal side of the family tend to run hot and somewhat oblivious to the cold, at least until the thermometer drops below 40°F. I'm completely miserable during the summers here.

65°F/17.4°C here at 17;15 ... a few clouds, but no rain in the forecast.

teddy

Duckmeister
45f and as far as I am concerned THAT IS COLD. A few glimpses of sunshine, just to tease us.

teddy

Hawk Henries

Teddy and Margaret is there a lot of humidity where your at? Temps in the 10's with low humidity seems more comfortable than temps in the low 40's with high humidity...

Presently it is 19F with clouds~maybe some snow later....

teddy

Duckmeister
Hawk
I live about two hundred yards from English Channel so the humidity (if not humility) tends to be highish. Give me a drier atmosphere anytime.

teddy

Art Rock

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
We had an early spring in Shanghai, with tempearures in the 16 C range. The coming two days it will drop to 0 C with snow.

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
Clear and very very cold. No precip predicted, at least till the end of the week. Wind chills make it feel in the teens. BRRR! :shake: :eek: