How's Your Weather?

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Fried my hands on the freekin steering wheel this afternoon ... 111°f/44.2°c ... yeow :scold:. And that's in the shade!!
Thank goodness I have cloth seats in the car. Definitely summer here in the Old Pueblo.

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
Today was very warm, temps in the middle eighties; even though they said the humidity was low, it felt very damp and uncomfortable to me being outside most of the day. Trend is continuing into tonite, with temperatures only going down to the middle seventies, with thunderstorms supposedly on the way. The ac will be getting some ot pay tonight!

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
We had a nice, sunny day. Currently it's 27°C/79°F @ 20:09

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
A bit overcast, though still quite warm at @ 25°C/77°F, WNW @ 39 kmh/h (that's 24 in miles). Looks like we might get a shower and/or a thunderstorm in the evening.

EDIT:
It has just started raining.

Last edited:

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
It is just past mid winter, so now the cold weather starts -5deg yesterday morning and the same this morning even the PC is on a go slow, but the up side is that the days are cloudless and the rain has ceased, can’t wait for summer.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
First rain of the season last night ... thundered and poured for about an hour at 3:00 AM.

Guess we are having Spanish weather where it's Chile today ... and Hot tamale ... :lol:

(I know, I know ... that was sooooo bad :rolleyes:)

JHC

First rain of the season last night ... thundered and poured for about an hour at 3:00 AM.

Guess we are having Spanish weather where it's Chile today ... and Hot tamale ... :lol:

(I know, I know ... that was sooooo bad :rolleyes:)
Chile??...The ash cloud is still causing havoc in NZ

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Oh ... no ... didn't mean it that way, Colin ...

It's an old cliche where I live ... "chile" is meant to say "chilly" and "tamale" meant to mean "tomorrow" ... a little tongue in cheek thing.

Did not mean any offense to the ash cloud conditions that you are having in your region :crazy:

JHC

Lars, :tiphat: I am not upset :), just joking :grin:, geee it gets me into a lot of trouble :bawl:, perhaps I should use more smileys :cheers:, love Colin :up:

rojo

(Ret)
Today was Canada Day, and the weather could not have been better. Sunny and hot, but not too hot. I could have gone to the nation's capital for the main festivities, but instead I took a nap! :lol: At least I avoided the mob of peeps. The royal couple, William and Kate were there, and surely made for an extra-large crowd this year.

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
...perhaps I should use more smileys :cheers:, love Colin :up:

Perhaps you should :devil:

Today was Canada Day, and the weather could not have been better. Sunny and hot, but not too hot. I could have gone to the nation's capital for the main festivities, but instead I took a nap! :lol: At least I avoided the mob of peeps. The royal couple, William and Kate were there, and surely made for an extra-large crowd this year.

Robin, happy (belated) Canada Day. Sounds like it was a fun day. Especially the nap part :clap:

GoneBaroque

The glass is falling hour by hour
The glass may fall forever
Go ahead and break that bloody glass
You won't hold up the weather!

Rob

teddy

Duckmeister
First day back at work after a fortnight in the south of france. Have to get used to wearing shoes and clothes again.

72f bright and sunny light breeze. miss the 85f we were enjoying

teddy