How's Your Weather?

GoneBaroque

Sunny this morning but by mid afternoon very heavy rain, high winds, thunder and lightning. Temperature now around 70, down from the low 90'3 at lunch time. Lost our power for about 45 minutes around 17:00 (5:00 pm for you civilian types.

Rob

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
. . . Does not look too good for the wedding
teddy

Who's getting married, teddy?

Hot and dry here ... we are in the 100°f/38°c temps now which will continue until the Summer Monsoons, then the humidity @ 100% adds to the misery.
The evenings and mornings are very delightful though ...

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
Another hot day, with temps in the middle eighties and still hovering in the seventies tonight. Thunderstorms are again predicted for this evening and tomorrow as well. It poured like a monsoon last night. The only good part about today--at least from my perspective--was that it was a bit less humid than it's been for the last week or so.

teddy

Duckmeister
Lars it was my eldest.A remarriege to an old childhood sweethart. Rained all day except fot 1/2 hour when they had photos taken.

overcast with sun trying to break through. 63f No wind so looks set for the day

teddy

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Cloudy but still quite warm @ 20°C/68°F. Looks like it might rain later in the day.

Dorsetmike

Yep Teddy, rain heading your way, had it here all day, I was going to the Wimborne Folk Festival but not much chance of dancing in the streets with it hissing down!! Garden needs it though.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Lars it was my eldest.A remarriege to an old childhood sweethart. Rained all day except fot 1/2 hour when they had photos taken.

teddy

So, at least there was a little ray of sunshine that day ... and for a very happy occasion, too.

Another hot one @ 30C and 99% humidity.

Ooh, s t i c k y ... typical for this time of the year there?

Yep Teddy, rain heading your way, had it here all day, I was going to the Wimborne Folk Festival but not much chance of dancing in the streets with it hissing down!! Garden needs it though.

Got a large fan so you can blow those rain clouds this way? 37.5°c here (99°f) currently and loads of sunshine ... :scold: ... too bright, hurt eye. :lol:

White Knight

Last night and today it's finally cooled off after some thunderstorms finally kicked in as long predicted. Temps in the low seventies with much less humidity. Finally able to turn off the ac after running it for 2 days straight!

teddy

Duckmeister
Rained all night. Overcast and damp today. 59f. Looks set in.

Like your new shield Steve. Very smart

teddy

White Knight

Another nice, sunny day with temps in the middle seventies and no humidity to speak of. Supposed to have some thunderstorms later tonight and into the morning.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
To :scold: hot ... 103°f/39.7°c. Lots of sunshine ... stupid sunshine. But the nights are supercalifragilisticexpealadocious :nut:

White Knight

Today it was cooler and less humid than yesterday, with temps in the upper sixties and partly clody/sunny most of the day. As I type this at 1837 hrs, it has just started raining.