Totally useless facts ...

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi CT64,

"Piddler On The Floor" - better that than "Piddler On The Roof" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Corno Dolce

Say, maybe the reason why they contain traces of Cocaine is because drug lords love to use $100 dollar bills as payment for their product.

marval

A washroom that was built by Lam Sai-wing is the world's most expensive washroom. He built the washroom for his shop and everything in the washroom is made out of gold and jewels. It cost $3.5 million to build.

Margaret

Corno Dolce

The old devil Saddam Hussein had solid gold toilets in his palaces. I wonder if he thought it nice to *I love this forum* on money? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Muza

Well, actually - 100 dollar bills is what people use to sniff cocaine. I never really understood why, maybe the 'prestige'? :confused:

marval

Hi CD

So did I and I couldn't find them on any map, but I have been told they do exist, by someone who travels a lot. I was told because they are just tiny hamlets they are not on the map.

Perhaps he made them up.

But there are some fuuny names I have found, some un-printable here.

Margaret

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
97% of $100 bills contain traces of cocaine

So do twenties and fifties. Don't forget the ones with George Washington on the front. judy tooley

So, the only "safe" ones are the Tens, Fives and Twos?

I can see how this is totally useless information, but curious how this became known and who first noticed the traces of an illegal drug.

Corno Dolce

Hi Ms. Margaret,

No wonder then that Ferrets have so much energy - Good Golly! :eek::grin::D

Cheers,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Muza

dont forget the 1s, Krummhorn ;)
As for me, I'll take all the danger of having 100s! ;) lols. The statistic came from one of those investigative crime lab shows, like CSI. I think they were being quite serious - thats where I got it from. :crazy:
But if I were to guess where it actually came from, probably a fed lab. Im pretty sure they do all kinds of investigative stuff, to look for fake money, and while they are at it - they find some other interesting things.

marval

CD, I think I would have energy if I slept that much.

Here's how much a human sleeps in a lifetime.

One thing that humans do more than anything in their entire life is sleep. Most Americans sleep more than 6-8 hours a day, which is on average around 24 years of ones life!

Margaret

Corno Dolce

Hi Ms. Margaret,

I would surmise that humans would become lethargic if we had the body rhythms of a Ferret. Yes, one should really have at least 8 hours of sleep in any 24-hour timeperiod.

Cheers,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat: