Climate Change (oh no not again)

teddy

Duckmeister
Its official. Britain has had the coldest Spring for fifty years. B***dy global warming.

teddy

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
That makes sense check out the link I gave in (post #473)

Like I say we're not make enough green house gas anymore................... We have tipped the balance! Damn the greenies

The unnatural world balance is just as important as the natural world balance :rolleyes:

teddy

Duckmeister
The programme last night about Australia says that they are making too much CO2. This is causing extra plant growth which means more leaf litter which adds to the fire problems they are experiencing. Most of the blame is being accredited to the coal fired power stations and cheap energy.

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
I expect you know that they are in danger of extinction within twenty years if something dramatic is not done soon.

teddy

It all depends on who you ask that question and where they are in Oz. In locations they actually cull them!! ie on Kangaroo Is- but up on the Gold Coast they say there that they are in decline! I think they will be munching leaves for a long time yet.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
It all depends on who you ask that question and where they are in Oz. In locations they actually cull them!! ie on Kangaroo Is- but up on the Gold Coast they say there that they are in decline! I think they will be munching leaves for a long time yet.

Oh dear, oh dear - all those poor Eucalyptus trees being defoliated by those insufferable Koalas - Somebody please do something - soon there wont be any Eucalyptus trees left - Eradicated for all time because of a foreign species.............:banghead::scold::shake:

teddy

Duckmeister
Don't worry CD. With all the CO2 we are producing the trees will grow like buggery and soon we will have giant Koalas living in them and benifiting from GLOBAL WARMING and mutating until....... Sorry, I will go and take my pills.

teddy

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
Yeh and hows about all the pome maidens that deflowered by the Vikings they was raped and pillaged an stuff like that

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Don't worry CD. With all the CO2 we are producing the trees will grow like buggery and soon we will have giant Koalas living in them and benifiting from GLOBAL WARMING and mutating until....... Sorry, I will go and take my pills.

teddy

Dear Teddles,

Knock it off with the psychopharmaca - It'll only mess one up even more, Ok?