Climate Change (oh no not again)

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
No I am just a virtuous young man with high morals and not like you psis heads

JHC

There are 13 ways of saying I love you in Maire but only 8 ways in Hindi, make you wonder eh....

teddy

Duckmeister
It has at last been agreed that local people will have a say in the location of windfarms. I vote that they are located in China. Now to tackle the problem that we are fast running out of gas and electricity. A really bad Winter will see power cuts and a lot of people freezing to death. Last Winter we were down to six hours worth of gas left as a back up. One more really bad cold spell would have meant rationing.

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
Well, its official. There was climate change and it did lead to increased sea levels. It was in 1205 AD. See, they were right.

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
Artic ice has increased by 60% over last year. There has been no increase in global warming for approximately 12 years. A cooling period is forecast which will last until 2050. The Northwest Passage is impassable to shipping.

Now, where can we stick those ***** wind turbines?

Answers on a postcard please..

teddy

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Actually, its beneficial to read "Divine Comedy" by Dante and think of the politicians and in which level you'd like to stick every one of them into...

teddy

Duckmeister
We have such a wishy washy gutless collection over here I might even be willing to listen to Eddies guitar playing to get away from them.

teddy

JHC

Electronics will never never never produce the timbre of a good acoustic instrument say the Cello or Harp or even the Clarinet

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Electronics will never never never produce the timbre of a good acoustic instrument say the Cello or Harp or even the Clarinet

That is so true...

And the organ is a "synthesizer in drag" - Its only true voice is the Diapason aka the Principal. All the other stops are "facsimiles" of the organ builders musical instrument imagination.

Back on topic: Yep! its climate change alright - from Summer to Autumn:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited: