Climate Change (oh no not again)

teddy

Duckmeister
CD, your Avatar looks rather like a young Noel Coward. Is it you or are you keeping us guessing?

teddy

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
And the organ is a "synthesizer in drag" - Its only true voice is the Diapason aka the Principal. All the other stops are "facsimiles" of the organ builders musical instrument imagination.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

At the risk of being kicked of MIMF The Organ is not my favorite instrument!!!!! there I have said it..

teddy

Duckmeister
I have learnt to appreciate the pipe organ since I have been on this forum. It has introduced me to some wonder music and wonderful musicians. Thanks for the education.

teddy

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
CD, your Avatar looks rather like a young Noel Coward. Is it you or are you keeping us guessing?

teddy

Just go to www.pch.xxc.ru and you can see me in the middle of the upper row...Click on the picture and you'll see another view of the choir w/ an accompanying soundtrack - I'm the balding git who has the face only a mother could love...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

teddy

Duckmeister
We all love you as well CD. It must a wonderful experience to sing with a choir like that

teddy

Last edited:

Corno Dolce

We all love you as well CD. It must a wonderful experience to sing with a choir like that

teddy

Awwww, Tanks so much...

All I can say is that I am extremely thankful for being given a place in that choir. I gave up a position as organist/music provider when I left Hawaii and not knowing if I could secure another music position, and then, when I was accepted as a paid chorister I was so happy. As Confucius says: "Find a job that you Love and you will never have to work another day in your life.

teddy

Duckmeister
As Confucius says: "Find a job that you Love and you will never have to work another day in your life.[/QUOTE]

Well I have tried to get a job as a wine taster, or a dresser at the Windmill theatre but without success.

teddy

JHC

Yep the climate is in a constant state of change we just have to use science to help us not a money making carbon tax.

teddy

Duckmeister
And they are still trying to build more wind turbines over here. What we need are power stations. At the last estimate we will need the equivalent of 32, yes 32 new power stations over the next few years. My advice? Start buying shares in companies that produce candles.

teddy

JHC

My advice? Start buying shares in companies that produce candles.

teddy
Living in the sticks as I do it is of the utmost importance to have a supply of candles on hand, we get a lot of power cuts in the winter.

teddy

Duckmeister
We used to (and probably will in the future) and we always have plenty around. We also have an oil lamp which was a wedding present. With the coal fire alight and that burning it can be quitre cosy in the Winter.

teddy

JHC

Just watched a doco on TV showing a graph of temp rise over the past 80-90 yrs and the predicted rise for the last 7-8-9 approx just did not happen they admit they don't know why and this in a nut shell is the point, we just do not know. so have another red and be happy. see you to morrow.:cheers::cheers::cheers::sleep:

teddy

Duckmeister
They are now saying that the great sheet of ice around the Artic is because of Global Warming. So there you have it. The warmer it gets the more ice we will have.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teddy

Corno Dolce

They are now saying that the great sheet of ice around the Artic is because of Global Warming. So there you have it. The warmer it gets the more ice we will have.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teddy

Teddles,

I would absolutely love to try out what THE ILLUMINATI of the climatologist-econazitalibananas are smoking, snorting, popping, and injecting - must be a combination of quaaludes, mescaline, alcohol, methamphetamine, and cocaine...