How's Your Weather?

Buchpteclare

Just a little over an inch of wet snow last night. Temp at the freezing point - overcast. Oh well, I guess I should shovel a path. This won't last - prediction is for another heat wave (+8C) day after tomorrow with rain. Naturally all bets are off once I close this post. Grin :D

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
It's currently snowing; overcast. Quite cold, though not as cold as in Moscow - -2°C/35°F, N @ 22km/h.

wljmrbill

rain, drizzle and cold.. for next few days... Everyone stay warm.. saw it even snowed heavy in UK Margret and all the guys....

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
-8°C/18°F. We have some snow left from yesterday.

marval

Yes it has snowed here Bill, thanks, I will try to stay warm. At the moment it is 0C, about an inch of snow and very cold.

Margaret

marval

I was thinking of you Teddy, Sky news says one of the worst areas is Kent. So keep well wrapped up, and plenty of warm drinks.

Here it is -2C, very cold with a slight wind, a little more snow overnight but not much.

teddy

Duckmeister
Thank you Margaret. Because we live on the edge of the world we do not have the worst of the snow, but it is still bad, espesially for this time of year. This calls for a hot toddy for a cold teddy :smirk:

teddy

Dorsetmike

No snow here as yet, forecast threatens some "light snow" overnight and "snow showers" tomorrow, might be worth while getting up to photograph the numpties on the school run, trying to stop at a cross roads on a 1:8 hill. They don't think to take a slightly longer route (by about 200yards/metres) to come down a much less steep gradient.

Then there are the ones who try to go up the same 1:8 and spin their wheels while getting nowhere, then giving up and trying to slide back down only to find half a dozen more behind them.

Good times for the body repair shops!

Buchpteclare

Crazy Weather in (and around) Montreal

About one inch of snow that was still on the ground from a few days ago - vanished overnight. Heavy rain, and lots more to come - with a high today of around +10C. Oh boy if this had been snow.......Early spring? I think not - just 'normal' Montreal weather. Will we have a white christmas? Probably. ATB! :)