How's Your Weather?

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
How's Your Weather

Today New York is sunny and brutally cold; the wind chill factor makes it feel like about 25 degrees.:eek: In actuality, the temperature right now at 1509 hrs is 35. And it feels like some kind of snow is not too far in the offing!:cry:

rojo

(Ret)
After all the snow we got on Mon. & Tues. (25 cms or so,) tonight it is bitterly cold: -19C. Yep, it's winter. :rolleyes:

Buchpteclare

A Mite Chilly!

It's still early here, but it's starting to warm (?) up. Present temp is 5F, or about -15C. Have to head out soon so I hope there is no wind. Brrrrrr. ATB! :cool:

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Chilly 45°F in the mornings, warm 80°F in the afternoons.
Still wearing shorts here :)

Buchpteclare

A bit of everything today. Rain,snow - and freezing rain, then more snow. What ho, great fun. I'm glad I don't have to go out today! It looks like the big storm that hit the midwest USA is going to give us a miss. ATB

methodistgirl

My neck of the woods is also getting a blizzard. The wind is
howling at 28 degrees with a winter adversery blowing down
our necks. I had to lock the door to keep winter from blowning
it down.:rolleyes: If it weren't for my new hubby I'd be a real nut by
now. I can't wait until it warms up! Freezing in Kentucky
judy tooley

teddy

Duckmeister
Judy
You've got your love to keep you warm

41f cold and overcast. no wind ( so windmills useless)

teddy

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Well Ms. Judy - Be thankful that you don't live in Moscow - Recently we've had lots of snow, then some rain, then more snow, then some more rain, and then a very vicious cold snap that made streets and sidewalks areas of very great danger to one's life and limb. However, today was sunny and calm but -11C.

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
New York today is brutally cold, with the ambient temperature in the low 20's but the wind chill making it feel like it is in the teens. :cry: :eek:. We've already had a little snow with some more expected tonite; worse than this however, is the freezing up of the roads, which has already caused quite a number of traffic accidents.:banghead: Hopefully, by Thursday of this week, things should warm up a bit, I hope so anyway. :pray:

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
. . . I can't wait until it warms up!

Hmmm, aren't you the same one who said "I can't wait until winter" a few months ago? :lol:.

It's been unseasonably warm here ... in the mid 80's(F) during the day ... even now, in darkness at quarter to 6 in the evening, it's still 79°F. Cooler weather predicted for after Tuesday ... thank goodness.

Free sunshine ... free sunshine ... come n' get it here ... :lol:

wljmrbill

"clear as a bell and colder Then Hell" as my father used to say in the old days...now 17F..with light winds....rain/sleet tomorrow they say and into thursday then rain for next 2 days.. oh well winter.. is here