How's Your Weather?

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
41f Cold and miserable again. No sun

Steve , she is a history student in her last year, writing a dissertation. Will find out where they are staying and what trips are organised.

teddy

Teddy, that sounds great. History was my major at Queens College and I still find its study fascinating. Please keep me posted.

White Knight

Today it was a mix of sun but mostly rain, damp and extended drizzle. Temps in the fifties going down to the forties tonite. No complaint from this resident!

teddy

Duckmeister
42f Little sunshine this morning but now cold and damp again. I ache for the sun. I am a sunshine person.

teddy

methodistgirl

It's 48 degrees with some stars out instead of rain or
snow clouds hiding them. The high was 58 degrees
and sunshine.:cool::sleep:
judy tooley

Hawk Henries

It snowed most of the day here. Tonight after the sky had cleared it became suddenly very very dark. A blinding snow squall with very heavy wind arose and in a short time say 15 minutes it dropped almost 2 inches then cleared again. Everything is fresh and white again....Temp currently is 23F but only reaching to 13F tomorrow. More like mid Feb weather.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
42f Little sunshine this morning but now cold and damp again. I ache for the sun. I am a sunshine person.

teddy

Ok, it's a deal ... your cold and damp for my sunshine.

@ nearly 2200 hours, it's 66°f/19°c after 80° for the high today. Much the same through the weekend ... plenty of sunshine to spare, c'mon and get all you want, teddy.

teddy

Duckmeister
40f again cold and damp and overcast again. Am sending a fleet of ducks to collect some sunshine for me, although as Mat said, they enjoy the wet

teddy

Hawk Henries

Quick Teddy you need to protect yourself from that UGO- umidentified glowing object! They sell protection in most places and you would do well to use some. If not you may find yourself acting strange~smiling is the first sign that you have been infected. It gets worse!!! You will find your self spending more time out of the house (shudder), finding things to do that really don't need doing such as; walking, planting flowers, skipping merrily through a park etc. It is awful!
Get the protective ointment and slather it all over yourself then cover your body completely in heavy dark clothes being sure not to forget the head and extremities. Next find a dark corner of your house and stay there. A book, television or computer can aid you in remaining in doors. If you follow this advice you'll be safe....
Glad I could help!!!!

Hawk Henries

36F is the present temp with clouds and a chance of rain. Will stay warm for a few days with temps in the high 40's and heavy rain tomorrow. With the snow cover this should produce localized flooding~typical weather for Maine at this time of year.
Hello Spring!!

Alban Berg

Banned
How do you call this kind of talk? Chicken ****? Nobody reads nobody..Am I wrong? Who cares how is the weather in the other corner of the planet?

=======================================================

Let's change this a bit...Here in Jupiter is a bit cool...We can see our 63 moons pretty well...Today is -145...it is not that bad.

Martin, Sagittarius (December 12)

teddy

Duckmeister
I actually like to know about the weather in other places. I always thought it was an English thing, but appears to be world wide. I always check this thread to see how my friends are doing

teddy

Alban Berg

Banned
Teddy

I actually like to know about the weather in other places. I always thought it was an English thing, but appears to be world wide. I always check this thread to see how my friends are doing

teddy
================================================
When to take a lift/elevator and you are with a Hot chick and you don't know how to start the conversation you always start..."A cold day, today?" or "A humid day today?" or "Hot"....etc...you don't give a d...about the weather you would like to tell her, you are so beautiful, would you like to go out with me...But you don't dare...yet. Am I wrong?

The same approach here! Weather is the dullest subject of conversation ever...Ideal for UK because the weather is terrible....Ideal subject for shy people too...and I think British people are a bit shy...am I wrong?

Martin

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Can't be that dull of a subject ... this particular thread is the most popular (and most responded to) in the Community Forum :)

It's 255 pages and 3,817 or so postings speak for themselves.

And, I agree with teddy ... I too like to know about our members weather conditions. ...

White Knight

Today it was partly cloudy and in the mid-forties. There is supposed to be mucho rain over the next few days--I better start working on that ark I've been putting off building! :rolleyes: