How's Your Weather?

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
Mostly overcast again with some sun now and then. Temps in the mid-forties going down to the upper thirties tonight. Thunderstorms forecast for the morrow.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
. . . Where's the sunshine I was promised from the weather channel? judy tooley

Arizona stole it ... it's here. We'll send it back next week :cool:.

Just after midnight, it's 63°f/17.4°c and clear. Actually ran the A/C in the car this afternoon when it was 88°f/31.4°c.

teddy

Duckmeister
We have had two misty days, usually a sign that a change of weather (for the better) is on the way, but no sign of it yet. 52f overcast but dry.

teddy

Buchpteclare

Overcast, light drizzle which is freezing rain in some places. Temp is +1c, but supposed to go higher for the next few days. Still a foot or two of snow and ice on the ground.

On the bright side - a redwing blackbird showed up at the feeder this morning. A good sign of Spring. Also the Cardinals that stayed around all winter are now sounding off about their territory. :D

White Knight

Rain all morning and then clearing skies with temps in the mid-forties. St. Paddy's day is supposed to be sunny and in the mid-fifties. No raining on this parade,eh? :tiphat: :trp:

White Knight

Today feels like the first day of spring, with an abundance of sun, no clouds and temps in the upper fifties. Hooray! :clap:

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
It's currently 6°C/43°F here, @ 21:45. It's been raining all day...

teddy

Duckmeister
Apart from being a little warmer - 53f - there is no change. I envy those of you who are experiencing some sunxhine and waarmth.

teddy

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Unbelievable! It's the middle of March and it's snowing here. The temps dropped to 2°C/36°F :shake:

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Senior Duckmeister,

I'll send you several "envy's" in exchange. Thought I had brought enough with me last August ... Mike must have a few left over from my visit.

74°f/23.5°c - too much [stupid] sunshine here

White Knight

Sunshine all day and temps in the lower seventies--sorry, Teddy. I'm trying to send some of our good weather your way. I just hope it is going to last!