How's Your Weather?

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Maybe we'll leave "alban berg" in the snowdrift - you know what they say: "That which is hidden in the snow, comes up in the thaw." :grin::grin::grin::lol::lol::lol:

teddy

Duckmeister
Could we leave him that long CD?

54f lovely sunny day, slightly warmer. Need a warm dry weekend so I can cut the grass.

teddy

Alban Berg

Banned
I am here...of course I am not the real one...

Maybe we'll leave "alban berg" in the snowdrift - you know what they say: "That which is hidden in the snow, comes up in the thaw." :grin::grin::grin::lol::lol::lol:

Snow is melting a bit, very slowly...

Wich or witch? Anyhow...I don't understand...or you are out of the green? (or the blue)

Martin, prefiero hablar en francés o español.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
No rain here (darn it) ... currently 72°f/22.4°c. Actually very nice weather - good enough to go about town with all the windows and sunroof open and enjoy the breeze.

Now taking orders for bottled hot weather and sunshine ... we got plenty to spare :lol:

teddy

Duckmeister
Bright and sunny, but not warm at 54f

Steve, my daughter found it bitterly cold in NY, despite the winter we have just had. Walked right across the Brooklyn Bridge in the snow.

teddy

methodistgirl

It's even colder here than in New York. It's 49 degrees here
and cloudy and a threat of more rain. What happened to
Spring?
judy tooley

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Currently sunny at 11°C/52°F. If it doesn't rain, it might turn out to be a nice, almost a spring-like day.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Too much sunshine here ...

Now taking orders for worldwide shipping :lol:.

Currently, 52°f/11.2°c and heading for a high of 83°f/28.6°c.

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Currently sunny and warm @ 19°C/66°F. It officially feels like spring here.

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
Very overcast and gloomy with a light drizzle this morning and in the low forties. Quite damp. Heavier rain and perhaps even some snow predicted for this evening.