How's Your Weather?

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Hey WK, what's with the font color?

It's chilly here at -10°C/14°F. There is plenty of snow as well.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Forecasters here says it's raining and cold ... looking out the window I see it's sunny and warm :scold: ... silly meteorologists.

63°, clear, and no clouds or rain in sight.

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Compared to the weather in Margaret's city, it's extremely cold here at -11°C/12°F with lots of snow. But I like this weather much more than having temps above 0°C and melted snow all over...

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
Tonite it is still in the twenties and snow predicted for the weekend; just how much, they are not sure yet. :eek::nut:

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Oyster gray sky and currently calm @ -7 but with warnings that a storm which will dump at least one meter of snow is on its way...

Dorsetmike

A whole inch of snow overnight, now bright sun and +5C/41F so doubt it will stay long, worst case is it will mostly melt then freeze again tonight making the roads very interesting in this residential area!

Dorsetmike

about 2 inches here last night bright sun this norning, pavement outside is clear now but still some on the road where it's been compressed by traffic, although not much of that about. 6C/43F but falling again, roads could get interesting as it freezes.

Central heating is keeping indoors comfy, like about 25C/7F in here, coooler upstairs though.

teddy

Duckmeister
Last night 24f

Today 31f but four inches of snow in under 2 hours. No gritters of ploughs so roads virtually impassable. Windmills stationary!!!!!!

marval

Thank you Mat, I will continue to use both.

-4C/24F no more snow from yesterday, but it hasn't thawed and none of the roads have been gritted.