How's Your Weather?

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
3°C/37°F, the snow's melting, Christmas charm's gone.

Dorsetmike

Had a few snow showers this morning, then it warmed up a bit 2C/35F, roads got very slushy, just hope they don't freeze hard tonight.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
69°F with a few clouds - the mountaintops are visibly void of snow on their southern slopes, but most likely exists on the northern sides. Mt. Lemmon at 8,500 feet elevation is visible from the room window where I am sitting at the moment.

You'all in England are really getting plummeted with chilly/snowy weather. Been reading about Heathrow and the impact on travelers trying to get in or out of London. Heathrow was a nightmare for us to navigate (had to go from Terminal 5 to Terminal 3) and that was when the weather was great - I can only imagine what it's like at this time of the year.

All the best to our UK residents and wish you safe travel wherever you go during this most unfortunate weather conditions.

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
How's Your Weather

New York tonight is clear and bitterly cold with temps in the upper 20's and stiff winds. :eek: However, the one bright spot--for me at least--is that no snow or other precipitation is expected until the weekend, just in time for Christmas.

rojo

(Ret)
You'all in England are really getting plummeted with chilly/snowy weather. Been reading about Heathrow and the impact on travelers trying to get in or out of London. Heathrow was a nightmare for us to navigate (had to go from Terminal 5 to Terminal 3) and that was when the weather was great - I can only imagine what it's like at this time of the year.

All the best to our UK residents and wish you safe travel wherever you go during this most unfortunate weather conditions.
Yes, agreed. Sounded pretty bad. :(

Please be careful out there guys. :crazy:

Here it's been nice. About -2C, cloudy with a few flakes.

teddy

Duckmeister
34f Roads much better round here but still enough snow laying around to make a pretty picture. The snow always catches us out over here and really with our weather history there is no excuse. (Windmills still not turning)

teddy

wljmrbill

Yes Margaret you have had it rough this year. Feel sorry for the English touring choir stuck here so far as can not get into Heathrow. We may have the first White Christmas since 1962 so they say....has laways rained it seems:but snow will be nice I do believe. Merry Christmas again All my friends here....

teddy

Duckmeister
34f Strong winds last night and feels bitterly cold today. Just two hours in the office this morning and then go home and light the fire.

teddy

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
A supernasty ice-storm for the past 24 hrs. has blanketed the streets, sidewalks, and coated the trees with oodles of slippery stuff...now -3C.

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Currently it's -8°C/18°F, there's some snow left from the night. But on the 24th the temperature went above 0°C and it was raining all evening...