How's Your Weather?

teddy

Duckmeister
Its all water under the bridge now.

No hills or large rivers around here so no chance of flooding, unless the sea levels rise by about thirty feet. (No I don't believe it will happen even if all the ice melts).

Wet and windy. Quite a sullen sky. 47f

teddy

JHC

Chief assistant to the assistant chief
You poor bogers it has been on our TV so wet I hope mike has kept his wellies dry :D

Dorsetmike

Don't have any wellies, if it rains I stay home, some weeks I only go out once, and that's when I'm nearly out of milk. I did suffer a few spots yesterday, I was driving back from a model railway show, decided to nip into the supermarket on the way home; I'd already driven through a torrential downpour en route; as I came out with my milk and some other goodies it started to spit occasional drops, just as I got my key in the door at home it started to rain, just made it inside before the heavens opened again.

Buchpteclare

Ah, no rain here now. Its snowing. It should be an interesting winter since our move up to the mountains. I have to admit it was a beautiful summer. Much nicer than down near the big city smog...

teddy

Duckmeister
Steady rain and very overcast at 51f

At least we seem to have been bypassed by the very heavy rain which is causing floods in the West and Wales. Over 500 flood warning posted at the last count.

teddy

teddy

Duckmeister
38f but bright and sunny so looks cheerful. Luckily no wind or the chill factor would take it really low. This winter is forecast as likely to be the coldest for one hundred years (following the wettest Summer for one hundred years) with snow forecast before Christmas.

This global warming is a right bugger.

teddy

Buchpteclare

Brilliant sunshine, about four inches of light snow on the ground - and doggone COLD this morning. About -22C ( 6 below zero F).. And a forecast of RAIN on sunday. Strange.

Buchpteclare

Crazy weather season. Temp this morning sitting at 0C, high forecast about +6C. Overcast & freezing rain just now. Never a dull moment around here it seems. ;-))

teddy

Duckmeister
33f overnight rising to 36f today but looks so lovely out. Unfortunately I do not have the sort of clothes necessary to enjoy this cold weather so if I go out I have to wear about six layers of clothes plus my lined mac, gloves, scarf and hat. Passable imitation of the Michelin man.

teddy

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Delightful weather of late ... mid 70's (F) during the day dipping to 48°F at night. These days we don't need the air conditioning, but run the forced air heater a little in the mornings.

teddy

Duckmeister
Milder today at 41f but scattered snow showers forecast (not that that means anything). Three months of cold weather forecast. Come on over Lars.

teddy

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
First there was extremely heavy snowfall - 25 cm in 12 hours and then came the rain - Yuck........So, +/-1 and calm.

teddy

Duckmeister
38f. More cloud today and threatening snow. BMWs are inclined to wheelspin in the snow despite having traction control. The Porsche handled beautifully partly because it was mid engined, but she is just a memory now. :cry:

teddy

John Watt

Here in the Niagara Peninsula, Canada, it actually snowed yesterday,
but the weather warmed and the sun's out, so it all melted away today.
I saw a cardinal walking along the top of curbs in a public parking lot,
reaching up and eating bugs from underneath car bumpers.
That's my big global warming disappointment, where are all the insects?

teddy

Duckmeister
30f this morning with a heavy frost (that -3c) Overcast now and 35f. Cold. Very cold but we seem to have escaped the snow for now.

teddy