How's Your Weather?

John Watt

Yeah, it's low forties here today too, in the Niagara Peninsula in Canada.
No snow, no ice, no wind, migrating birds stay and the grass is green.
I'm still picking radishes and carrots from my garden.

Buchpteclare

It's a winter wonderland outside here today. Temperature this evening is -3C and still rising. I think we added about a foot of snow to what was on the ground - and the forecast is for plenty more by tomorrow night. No wind, and if it stays calm I will be out with my camera early in the morning. :))

ATB!

John Watt

I like the "Arab uprising", removing American puppet dictators.
I remember when Israel was described as a middle east "footprint" for America.
That's happening in South America also.
American news have Hillary Clinton doing something new with her hair, hopefully,
before she runs for president the next time.

Here in the Niagara Peninsula, close to Niagara Falls,
it's in the forties, no snow, no ice,
and I'm still picking carrots and radishes from my garden.
The trumpeter swans are noisy!

Last edited:

Buchpteclare

Its still snowing! No problem with temperature, -2C at the lowest - 0C is the high. I hope we don't get any rain as there must be about three feet of snow on the roof. The wind is starting to pick up today. Welcome to the first day of winter. It's a beautiful picture postcard out there - buy oh my - my aching back. (Grinning). Thats life in the mountans.

ATB!

White Knight

Spectral Warrior con passion
Rained heavily this morning, then turned clear and very cold, temps in the upper thirties. Possibly snow flurries during the overnight period.

Buchpteclare

At last, sunshine - completely clear sky. We had about 40 inches of snow over a period of a week! Temperature running between a low of -20C and a high of -10C. At least still no wind so with the sun it's quite comfortable.
ATB!

Buchpteclare

Beautiful clear morning here today. Cold, and very dry. -14C (about 7F), a bit blustery though. A fair start to the New Year.

Happy New Year All!